• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sail Flippers

Folks are more interested in running around at 5am so they can try and make 30 bucks on a box of 9mm because they think its an efficient use of their time (obviously because their time is worth very little).

I was thinking this same exact thing. It's so inefficient to flip ammo. Spend all the time trying to find it before it flies off the shelves, then going on all of the various meet ups to sell it. Just for a few bucks? Whatever. The joke is on them as far as I'm concerned.

I was thinking this same exact thing. It's so inefficient to flip ammo. Spend all the time trying to find it before it flies off the shelves, then going on all of the various meet ups to sell it. Just for a few bucks? Whatever. The joke is on them as far as I'm concerned.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

0F9B4AB9-8858-4F64-857B-45EDCEDD571D.gif

I had to deal with a flipper last night. I had some ammo he was in need of to trade. He was wanting rape me price for all of his Academy ammo and pre covid prices for my ammo. It didn't go to well for him.

This guy is hilarious....responds to my ad and offers a bunch of ammo for trade and then proceeds to bash on what I have and cries when I say ok, is the rest of what I have what you're after??? I suppose it didn't end well for me because I didn't make a trade with an @$$hat??? Ok, bud...supposedly consolidating ammo makes you a flipper these days...

This guy is hilarious....responds to my ad and offers a bunch of ammo for trade and then proceeds to bash on what I have and cries when I say ok, is the rest of what I have what you're after??? I suppose it didn't end well for me because I didn't make a trade with an @$$hat??? Ok, bud...supposedly consolidating ammo makes you a flipper these days...

he’s just trying to impress his other whining buddies. They like to shame people they don’t agree with. Sound familiar ?

Back
Top Bottom