• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flippers gonna flip

Since I can't call out people on their posts without getting a cap, I'll go ahead and say:
Having a bottom dollar price of $300 more than you bought it for a few days after publicly posting to buy it from the original seller for $100 less is quite ballsy.

Blatant flipping should be ridiculed on here.

One of the many reasons that "ODT sucks" is becoming a more and more common saying.

Good luck with your sales of used guns at higher than new prices.

Doubt he'll even read this
Completely curious(entertain me), but why do we even care if someone else is willing to pay that "higher" rate at a later date? Do you FEEL if the 2nd(or next) owner can get a higher sale/trade price/value, the first seller should get a cut/tax? Absolutely poking the bear here...

Completely curious(entertain me), but why do we even care if someone else is willing to pay that "higher" rate at a later date? Do you FEEL if the 2nd(or next) owner can get a higher sale/trade price/value, the first seller should get a cut/tax? Absolutely poking the bear here...
To me, it's someone grabbing it quickly to make a few bucks instead of someone getting a gun that would like to keep and shoot it.

To me, it's someone grabbing it quickly to make a few bucks instead of someone getting a gun that would like to keep and shoot it.

Not really, if they do sell it to someone for more, presumably that buyer wants to keep and shoot it. So it's a positive for two people, one gets to make a few bucks, the other still gets a gun they wanted.

Three happy people, the original seller, the flipper, and the final purchaser.

Then there's you, all up in your feelings over something that has no effect on ya :boink:

Not really, if they do sell it to someone for more, presumably that buyer wants to keep and shoot it. So it's a positive for two people, one gets to make a few bucks, the other still gets a gun they wanted.

Then there's you, all up in your feelings over something that has no effect on ya :boink:
If I get it cheap enough, I can send it to you to cerakote into something dumb.

Win win win there too

Ah, the smell of capitalism.... muhahahahaha:usa2:

Back
Top Bottom