• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flippers gonna flip

jstegman1

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
Unofficial Official Officer of the Price Police
256   0
Reaction score
Since I can't call out people on their posts without getting a cap, I'll go ahead and say:
Having a bottom dollar price of $300 more than you bought it for a few days after publicly posting to buy it from the original seller for $100 less is quite ballsy.

Blatant flipping should be ridiculed on here.

One of the many reasons that "ODT sucks" is becoming a more and more common saying.

Good luck with your sales of used guns at higher than new prices.

Doubt he'll even read this

I hear you and I feel your pain.

If I could play devil's advocate for one second. Say it's 2004 and you buy a wasr10 and you pay $299.

Then in 2024 you list it whatever the current market value is of a wasr 10.

The question is, is that considered flipping or is that just meeting market values?

That being said, a wasr 10 $300 over market value is pretty ridiculous.

I hear you and I feel your pain.

If I could play devil's advocate for one second. Say it's 2004 and you buy a wasr10 and you pay $299.

Then in 2024 you list it whatever the current market value is of a wasr 10.

The question is, is that considered flipping or is that just meeting market values?

That being said, a wasr 10 $300 over market value is pretty ridiculous.

I get that. But to buy a gun for $600 3 days ago and post it for $975 now is not the same.

I still don't understand all the butt hurt over a grown ass man posting his own stuff and asking whatever the heck he wants for it. Maybe there should be an ODT sit in at the local used car dealer. I hear they ain't pricing **** right either.

I agree. Post it for whatever you think it's worth.

Anyone who wants it and puts the same or higher level on it than you do, will buy it.

The thing here is the peanut gallery isn't allowed to laugh or comment on it.

I still don't understand all the butt hurt over a grown ass man posting his own stuff and asking whatever the heck he wants for it. Maybe there should be an ODT sit in at the local used car dealer. I hear they ain't pricing **** right either.
Same reason you're allowed to come on this thread and complain about me complaining

Back
Top Bottom