• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flippers gonna flip

I've always said this site would be a lot more interesting if public call outs were allowed.
I’d be in favor of it, had someone several years ago post a Kahr I sold him within an hour of him buying it. I got my asking price for it so I wasn’t too mad, but the lazy a** used my pictures in his ad.

Maybe a dolphin badge if proven to be a flipper?

I’d be in favor of it, had someone several years ago post a Kahr I sold him within an hour of him buying it. I got my asking price for it so I wasn’t too mad, but the lazy a** used my pictures in his ad.

I hate that ****. Take your own pics.

I like the dolphin thing. But, who gets to decide? A mod? They have enough to do handing out points and warnings for little stuff.

I enjoyed the ads where someone would post a pic of the receipt and Walmart ammo they scored during "The Great Neckbeard Panic of 2013." Especially when the time stamp on the flipper's ad was only 10 minutes from the time printed on the Walmart receipt, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom