• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sail Flippers

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
To all the veterans ODTers here:
So, do you have a second account here, and sail all that overpriced ammo, for profit? :behindsofa:
I have suspicion that, YES some of you do, and access the newbie account from a different IP address.... hahaha....

We’re just poking your conscience.... Shall we?:behindsofa::banplease:
56BB0A02-2A2F-46F4-A7A4-FFEE231B1B37.gif

To all the veterans ODTers here:
So, do you have a second account here, and sail all that overpriced ammo, for profit? :behindsofa:
I have suspicion that, YES some of you do, and access the newbie account from a different IP address.... hahaha....

We’re just poking your conscience.... Shall we?:behindsofa::banplease:
View attachment 3112946
Sounds like your calling alot of people out. If you got something to say,say it or keep your yap closed.Butt hurt????????????

Nope, just tired of seeing people try to take advantage of each other. Why are you so offended?
The poking did hurt some...
Sorry fellas... But, I wouldn’t create a fake account to take advantage of others. N.Ga.Trader N.Ga.Trader is right!

Gotta admit, I did sale some of my stock at covid prices, but saw it as a service for those that procrastinated and didn't stock up when prices were right. Procrastinate, pay the price,
Elvis has left the building.
Well Brother, you sold it using your real account. I am totally with you, we have the right to sale our stuff for whatever we want. Nothing wrong with it.
What I am touching here is the fact that some folks play the good, nice and gentle guy, even criticizes newbies, but yet he/she is one of them. Do you follow me!???

Back
Top Bottom