• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo is out there..it is.

Not sure I understand your reply.

Did you do a second raid in Washington when a few thousand troops were stationed there to make a point?
If so it didn't make the news. I've no doubt there are resistance pockets scattered throughout the US. Are you declaring without fear of retaliation that you are the leader of one and are recruiting? Probably safer to do it in PMs.

If you have access to an ammo manufacturer and are taking orders in bulk at a reasonable cost. Please post quantities available and prices.

Did you do a second raid in Washington when a few thousand troops were stationed there to make a point?
If so it didn't make the news. I've no doubt there are resistance pockets scattered throughout the US. Are you declaring without fear of retaliation that you are the leader of one and are recruiting? Probably safer to do it in PMs.

If you have access to an ammo manufacturer and are taking orders in bulk at a reasonable cost. Please post quantities available and prices.
I don’t recruit I don’t do nothing illegal,. Mr. G man.

Lighten up Francis :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lighten up Francis :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol I had to you reminded me.
4DD2A345-9402-4528-9455-9B1609051047.gif

Back
Top Bottom