• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

active shooter targetting film crew in virginia

Ban liberals like this liberal killer from owning firearms.

Liberals support banning firearms. Liberals represent the largest percentage of criminals. These killers are usually liberal.

So it's time we removed guns from them. Are you a liberal should be the first question on the Form 4473?

Sadly but there is a bunch of truth to this. People who are trained from birth they are "special" and everyone gets an award, when confronted with reality have a huge milestone to overcome. Some don't achieve it.

However, I still support liberals the right to bear arms as it is constitutional and right. I just watch them closely. Many a young liberal converts when reality slaps them in the face.

In this case, she was right. Even if everyone there was carrying, he had the drop on them and they wouldn't have had any time to react. About the ONLY thing CCing might have made them, was reminded and more aware of their surroundings. Maybe. But a surprise attack is... a surprise. Carrying a gun isn't a lucky charm.

I agree with that to a certain extent. But what I would reply to someone who made these points is that what you see here is a perfect storm of condition "white". You have two people who are forced by the activities to be oblivious to their surrounding for these few moments and a nice lady being interviewed who was understandably distracted. That the shooter was able to stand there, gun drawn and pointed, just boggles my mind.
And I don't believe "it wouldn't have mattered" is a forgone conclusion. There was a LOT of time, even after the shooting started, for a CC'r the react to that situation. Even if those actions were to protect only themselves or loved ones in the immediate area. That still counts for something.

Sadly but there is a bunch of truth to this. People who are trained from birth they are "special" and everyone gets an award, when confronted with reality have a huge milestone to overcome. Some don't achieve it.

However, I still support liberals the right to bear arms as it is constitutional and right. I just watch them closely. Many a young liberal converts when reality slaps them in the face.

Yes I support their right as well, but sadly they do not support ours. Liberals are a special kind of pathetic.

Horrific. This is disgusting. Social media sewer pit. I hope the devil met the shooter himself at the gates of hell.

I pray Jesus met the others and blessed them for all eternity.

Back
Top Bottom