• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only in GA?

baxterday

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score

Woman arrested in GA for telling her 7 year old daughter to steal a unattended purse at a Juicy Crab restaurant in Newnan, GA. They also ran out on a almost $500 check. One on the comments asked how could four people run up such a high check? Because they knew they weren't going to pay in the first place! Lot's of "this is why I avoid Georgia" comments. It's a really disgusting example of parenting and entitlement on display for the whole world. The little girl knew how to conceal the purse! Guessing this was not the first time mommy dearest put her up to this kind of stuff.

Newnan is going to **** since it went from the "City of Homes" to the sea of ghetto trash apartment complexes. Anytime day or night there's knuckle draggers walking down well worn paths down the side of the roads

When the economy tanks ,all those new apartments will be ghettos.

My wife has asked me for years to go to Red Lobster. Neither of us have ever been. Every time we used to drive by one she would remind me we should go there. I just imagine a shootout over crab legs and keep driving. I’m not doing that in Augusta.

My wife has asked me for years to go to Red Lobster. Neither of us have ever been. Every time we used to drive by one she would remind me we should go there. I just imagine a shootout over crab legs and keep driving. I’m not doing that in Augusta.
Ah, go ahead. Red Lobster is too upscale for the ghetto folk.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom