• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

active shooter targetting film crew in virginia

Shooter looked white in that video. And this was supposedly in response to Charleston? And he conveniently died at the hospital?? Let the conspiracy theory threads commence.

:pop2:

ok...a few thoughts.

All the race baiting and hate speech played a part in this and Obama is directly to blame.
This was sick...the shooter wanted attention- he got it.
My heart breaks for the victim's families.
I really am done with Meghan Kelly.
That Father and boyfriend interview reminded me of the Sandy Hook parents interviews where they were laughing and smirking till interview started.....really creepy.
Now the gun debate again....really? Why not knives after the pizza delivery boy was stabbed to death?
The real issues behind this are being ignored....black racism and hatred for whites. Government sponsoring and encouraging of black on white crime by spreading lies about black victimization.
Instead of outrage about the content of the 23 pages of hatred...we are told to support gun control.
If this had been a white shooter and black victims how would the narrative change?
I want all "black" and "gay" symbols, including the rainbow flag and BET, banned as painful reminders of asshole murderers like this thug.

Both videos are on heavy.com

APPAULING. This coward waited until the cameraman directed attention on the reporter and then shot.

how did she run so far

Both videos are on heavy.com

APPAULING. This coward waited until the cameraman directed attention on the reporter and then shot.

how did she run so far
You know I thought the same thing, it looked like she got tagged first. I read somewhere that he got fired and she was his replacement.

great

hey guys, our guns (if you havent already had a boating accident) will be worth a ****load more

now only are we facing financial ruin, but now they want to pass more gun legislation

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

great

hey guys, our guns (if you havent already had a boating accident) will be worth a ****load more

now only are we facing financial ruin, but now they want to pass more gun legislation

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Can anyone count the number of lies in that one clip? I kept loosing count.

Back
Top Bottom