• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

active shooter targetting film crew in virginia

Wait wut? I've been busy most of the day, come to find out a black, gay man committed this? Impossible, #straightpeoplelivesmatter
I know right? Kinda throws a rench into all the ****ed rhetoric involving victim status of people based on superficial traits.

I guess crazy and evil people come from all backgrounds, imagine that!

some comments have been made that no one noticed anything until shots fired. so put your self in the vicinity of this situation. you are close by and see the suspect approachthe camera crew waving his pistol for around 20 seconds. you are carrying, what do you do?

I would venture to guess that, realistically, almost no one would have intervened until the shooing started. Maybe not even then. I say that because, with the camera present, it appeared to be staged/filmed like on a movie set. Unless you knew the film crew or BOC lady, the whole scene just defied logic.

I think most would have just watched and hopefully retreated, unless the gunman had made a movement toward them personally.

Last edited:
Yep...Obama and his cronies wanted to divide black and white people for their political gain.
They are gonna get way more than they bargained for...

Obama had nothing to do with that. The Media has done a great job of over glorifying situations and causing and swaying opinions of both Blacks, Whites and anyone in this country. No one thinks for themselves anymore. Nor does anyways realize truths and accepts them.

Obama had nothing to do with that. The Media has done a great job of over glorifying situations and causing and swaying opinions of both Blacks, Whites and anyone in this country. No one thinks for themselves anymore. Nor does anyways realize truths and accepts them.

Bingo!!! The media (right and left) has been responsible for helping divide this country on a daily basis. It makes for great TV and drives sells of supplies. Of course, the POTUS has not help with his comments either......if he only had a son.....

Wow another democrat gone mad, who would have believed it. Maybe white folks need to go vandalize civil rights memorials. Wait never mind we don't do that.

Obama had everything to do with this. It's exactly what he's wanted and pushed to get. The liberal media is just one of his tools for delivery. They are useful idiots for the Marxist-in-chief.

Obama had nothing to do with that.
Race relations have gotten better or worse under this administration? To eliminate 'coincidence', can you think of any circumstances where this administration has taken any particular public position regarding race relations in any instances?

Back
Top Bottom