• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

active shooter targetting film crew in virginia

I haven't watched either one and I refuse to. How would you feel watching your young successful daughter gunned down and then watch millions upload it for the whole world to see her last terrifying seconds? Not necessary. I hope the victims family finds piece and I hope this scumbag POS burns.
Head in the sand only gets you shot in the ass.

Just like the liberal media decided that we didn't need to see the people jumping from the burning towers on 911. Didn't want us to RIGHTFULLY hate muslims. You know what they say, none so blind as he who WILL not see.

That's an excellent evaluation and after action review. It's important to reflect on what went wrong in order to prevent or reduce injury and death.

When my office manager (mildly anti-gun) alerted me to this, I retorted they should have been armed. Her reply "it wouldn't have helped".

This is the battle cry of defeatist.

People (sheeple) who never honestly think something bad could happen and act accordingly; be "situationally aware" of their surroundings and people near them can in many cases avoid coming in harms reach.

I have trained my children to be alert.

Tell him "Well, no. Weapons in the hands of cowards DON'T help. But not everyone is a coward".

That's an excellent evaluation and after action review. It's important to reflect on what went wrong in order to prevent or reduce injury and death.

When my office manager (mildly anti-gun) alerted me to this, I retorted they should have been armed. Her reply "it wouldn't have helped".

This is the battle cry of defeatist.

People (sheeple) who never honestly think something bad could happen and act accordingly; be "situationally aware" of their surroundings and people near them can in many cases avoid coming in harms reach.

I have trained my children to be alert.
I'd have simply replied that "I respect your right be to be unarmed and helpless regardless of my opinion of how successful that will be for you. Please respect my right to have a fighting chance against criminals regardless of your opinion of my likely success."

some comments have been made that no one noticed anything until shots fired. so put your self in the vicinity of this situation. you are close by and see the suspect approachthe camera crew waving his pistol for around 20 seconds. you are carrying, what do you do?

Easy. Draw. Safety off. Aim. Announce in a clear voice, "Drop the gun!" If the pistol does anything but move towards the ground, put 2 into him.

Back
Top Bottom