• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

active shooter targetting film crew in virginia

Black on white violent crime. But if this turd lives no one will prosecute it as a hate crime like they will the white turd from Charlotte. The Regime and Holder made it very clear from day one that they would not be prosecuting any black on white crime. I know holder is gone but Lynch is just the female version. All I can see is more knee jerk reactionary bull**** soon to come. So does this mean Glock prices will spike?

Unfortunately, you are right. We will be hearing shortly how he was tormented by co workers all because of his race. "They" will spin this and turn him into the victim. It's sickening to think about, but watch and see.

They are calling it "Work Place Violence" just like the Fort Hood terrorist when they wouldn't say Terrorist attack. Apparently this guy went to the company saying the camera man was rude to him because he was black, and the reporter went to HR about him after one day of working with him. So he's the asshole but wants it to be everyone else's fault.

Edit: The camera man was the one that went to HR and a the shooter said the reporter "made racist comments".

Now begin the media portraying him as a victim of racial discrimination and calling for gun control.

Last edited:
Notice how the shooter walks up and is about to fire but the TV Cameraman pans away from the Blonde reporter towards the buildings and at 18-seconds the shooter calls her a "Female Dog" and then continues to wait 23 more seconds for the TV Cameraman to pan "back to the Blonde reporter" and immediately the shooter begins his murder rampage.

Frigging 23 seconds with his Glock out and no one notices.. KNOW YOUR 6

That's an excellent evaluation and after action review. It's important to reflect on what went wrong in order to prevent or reduce injury and death.

When my office manager (mildly anti-gun) alerted me to this, I retorted they should have been armed. Her reply "it wouldn't have helped".

This is the battle cry of defeatist.

People (sheeple) who never honestly think something bad could happen and act accordingly; be "situationally aware" of their surroundings and people near them can in many cases avoid coming in harms reach.

I have trained my children to be alert.

Unfortunately, you are right. We will be hearing shortly how he was tormented by co workers all because of his race. "They" will spin this and turn him into the victim. It's sickening to think about, but watch and see.
Well that is the the current state of our country. I was actually glad to read on Breitbart that the shooter isn't dead. It reminds me of a guy I read about years ago who is still at the prison hospital just outside Augusta. He has now bottom jaw and must be a grotesque side show to see. Anyway, he killed his wife with a rifle or a shotgun in the late 80s and then tried to kill himself with it. Didn't work though. And at one point a nurse or orderly told him that he would in fact live but would wish everyday from now on that he had died.

Well that is the the current state of our country. I was actually glad to read on Breitbart that the shooter isn't dead. It reminds me of a guy I read about years ago who is still at the prison hospital just outside Augusta. He has now bottom jaw and must be a grotesque side show to see. Anyway, he killed his wife with a rifle or a shotgun in the late 80s and then tried to kill himself with it. Didn't work though. And at one point a nurse or orderly told him that he would in fact live but would wish everyday from now on that he had died.

I live 10 minutes from that prison. I like that story. Every time I drive by there now I will smile.

That's an excellent evaluation and after action review. It's important to reflect on what went wrong in order to prevent or reduce injury and death.

Of course that means different things to different people. While we see it as a reason to EDC, anti-gunners will see it as another reason/example to ban guns.

When my office manager (mildly anti-gun) alerted me to this, I retorted they should have been armed. Her reply "it wouldn't have helped".

In this case, she was right. Even if everyone there was carrying, he had the drop on them and they wouldn't have had any time to react. About the ONLY thing CCing might have made them, was reminded and more aware of their surroundings. Maybe. But a surprise attack is... a surprise. Carrying a gun isn't a lucky charm.

some comments have been made that no one noticed anything until shots fired. so put your self in the vicinity of this situation. you are close by and see the suspect approachthe camera crew waving his pistol for around 20 seconds. you are carrying, what do you do?

Back
Top Bottom