• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A good everyday knife that won't break the bank?

Many will consider it slumming it but my Buck 110 has never let me down.Carved a thousand pounds of deer meat with one and the price is right.If I hit the lotto I might buy a new shiny one so I can show off.

Many will consider it slumming it but my Buck 110 has never let me down.Carved a thousand pounds of deer meat with one and the price is right.If I hit the lotto I might buy a new shiny one so I can show off.

It's cool bro, kinda like a .25 let people talk all the crap they want.... I still don't want to get shot (in your case stabbed) with it!

Thanks for all the replies! I am definitely thinking folder and you guys have given me plenty of options. Now I can start doing some digging on the recommendations and pick one out. It is good to know that my assumption of needing to spend at least $100 wasn't founded. I based that on perusing the classifieds first and only paying attention to the higher end ones...funny how that works even though I don't know anything about knives!

Cheers!

ZT 0562, Benchmade Ritter Grip, Spyderco PM2 are all great knives and we'll with your price range.

Hell you can pick up a CRK on some other sites for $250 if your patient enough.

It's cool bro, kinda like a .25 let people talk all the crap they want.... I still don't want to get shot or stabbed with it!

I lost a second cousin on my moms in law side last year, he was stabbed by a .25... pretty horrendous site... thanks for reminding me of that blood bath... :becky:

Back
Top Bottom