• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A good everyday knife that won't break the bank?

you should go to the........

image-jpeg.726908

...........I'm pretty sure you will find something there.....

Pretty hard to beat any Spyderco, Kershaw, or ZT when it comes to folders with a pocket clip. If you want a traditional folder, you practically have your pick within your budget. I'd go either Case, Queen, or Great Eastern Cutlery.

If a fixed blade is your thing, ESEE offers a wide variety of blade lengths, and the cost is easily within your budget.

One of my favorites...Kershaw Leek

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_61XLOehTiqL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com : Kershaw Leek Knife with Sandvik 1660CB Stainless-Steel/CPM-D2 Composite two-tone Stainless-Steel Blade : Hunting Knives : Sports & Outdoors

Uses a composite blade. Very sharp. Assisted opening.

But the blade in my pocket right now is:

Lightning Double Action OTF, Taiwanese Version

The double action is very convenient. I certainly wouldn't call it a "quality" knife, but for light duty work it does 95% of what I need it to do.

Did I mention how convenient it is?

The double action is very convenient. I certainly wouldn't call it a "quality" knife, but for light duty work it does 95% of what I need it to do.

I had one of those for years....was fishing on Shem Creek and my daughter kicked it off the dock. :frusty:

It's an el cheapo for sure but it made a great tackle box knife.

One of my favorites...Kershaw Leek

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_61XLOehTiqL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com : Kershaw Leek Knife with Sandvik 1660CB Stainless-Steel/CPM-D2 Composite two-tone Stainless-Steel Blade : Hunting Knives : Sports & Outdoors

Uses a composite blade. Very sharp. Assisted opening.

But the blade in my pocket right now is:

Both typing at the sme time. This comes in either straight blade or cerated of which I like best.

Back
Top Bottom