• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which is the best OTF knife

Go big or go home. Dont pay retail. Get on the facebook knife groups get vouches for seller. Picked this used combat troodon up for $300.

Attachments

• IMG_20240323_160016000_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240323_160016000_HDR.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 16
What do you think about the Kershaw Livewire series?

I love mine, it fires fast, it’s lightweight and it’s VERY sharp right outta the box. The pocket clip was too tight but I just bent it out just enough to suit my liking. It’s like the MT Ultratech I used to have but about $150 less and maybe a little lighter. I also have a Kershaw Launch 3 and the quality of that knife led me to the Livewire. Made in the USA too…

Ps… Yep, that’s a dogs butt & tail in the bottom corner. She stays glued to me all the time. :becky:

IMG_1125.jpeg

Go to Dh gate and buy one of their 60$ ish clones of a microtech. I bought a 30$ one and it has ridden in my pocket for 6 months plus. Every day I use it to cut plastic, rope, cut a box etc. It still works just fine. I even use it to knock on warehouse doors. It looses its edge pretty quickly, but it sharpens pretty easy. My buddy paid 60$ and that thing even comes with a micro tech box . It keeps its edge and works pretty good.

I like MT a lot, but I wouldn’t do the stuff I do with my other knives with it (like helping friends with tile work). Yes, a sharp and sturdy blade come’s in handy if you have old eyes like mine haha.
IMG_5144.png
IMG_5143.png

Back
Top Bottom