• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

The pepper spray was absolutely dangerous! Anything that would have reduced the effectiveness of the officers in this type of situation is dangerous. What if it was a taser? They are not lethal, but can disable. Do you think it is a good idea for the police to allow themselves to be disabled?

I really don't care what was in his hands anyway. If a man snaps his hands up aggressively with something in them while you are holding him at gun point, it's a very bad idea to wait and see if whatever it is will go BANG before you shoot him.

I would bet the house that every one of you guys saying this was a bad shoot would do EXACTLY the same thing. You find a guy in your home, you are holding him at gunpoint waiting for the police to arrive and he does the same move. You would shoot his ass in a split second and be frothing at the mouth explaining to the police how it was your only reasonable option, even if all the guy had in his hand was a cell phone. And you know what, if LE believed your version of what happened you would not have a problem because you had "Reasonable Cause to Believe" this guy was a legitimate threat.

Get real and stop letting your little boy authority issues interfere with your judgement.

On a no knock warrant, do you really think the po po pulls up with the lights and siren going? WTF

You will get shot beating on an exterior door of my house. There is no doubt that if you are inside my house beating on a door lead will be spread.

The police had to get there some how buddy. They dont drive a lexus to do a warrant. They will have crown vics, swat vehicles, etc. I feel sorry for the next girl scout who knocks on your door.

They repel out of one of those black helicopters that don't make any sound and slip in by the cover of darkness. LMFAO

Wouldn't you think the whole purpose of a no knock warrant, would be for the element of surprise?

If the girl scout is kicking my door down, so be it.
I don't care if the Pope is kicking on my door, it's not a good idea.

The police had to get there some how buddy. They dont drive a lexus to do a warrant. They will have crown vics, swat vehicles, etc. I feel sorry for the next girl scout who knocks on your door.

They repel out of one of those black helicopters that don't make any sound and slip in by the cover of darkness. LMFAO

Wouldn't you think the whole purpose of a no knock warrant, would be for the element of surprise?

If the girl scout is kicking my door down, so be it.
I don't care if the Pope is kicking on my door, it's not a good idea.

You have watched way too much TV. :lol: every warrant ive ever seen go down has had uniformed officers with marked cars along with other police vehicles. They do that for a reason. So that when you look outside you can CLEARLY see its the police. The element of surprise comes from when they do it at 3:30am on a sunday morning. Sure you will see a ryder truck or something but they always have marked cars outside or nearby.

If I find a guy in my house, I won't have to hold him, gravity will keep his dead ass on the floor. If the guy is in my house uninvited, he would definitely be a legitimate threat.

The pepper spray was absolutely dangerous! Anything that would have reduced the effectiveness of the officers in this type of situation is dangerous. What if it was a taser? They are not lethal, but can disable. Do you think it is a good idea for the police to allow themselves to be disabled?

I really don't care what was in his hands anyway. If a man snaps his hands up aggressively with something in them while you are holding him at gun point, it's a very bad idea to wait and see if whatever it is will go BANG before you shoot him.

I would bet the house that every one of you guys saying this was a bad shoot would do EXACTLY the same thing. You find a guy in your home, you are holding him at gunpoint waiting for the police to arrive and he does the same move. You would shoot his ass in a split second and be frothing at the mouth explaining to the police how it was your only reasonable option, even if all the guy had in his hand was a cell phone. And you know what, if LE believed your version of what happened you would not have a problem because you had "Reasonable Cause to Believe" this guy was a legitimate threat.

Get real and stop letting your little boy authority issues interfere with your judgement.

On a no knock warrant, do you really think the po po pulls up with the lights and siren going? WTF

You will get shot beating on an exterior door of my house. There is no doubt that if you are inside my house beating on a door lead will be spread.

So you would shoot someone for knocking on your door? Does UPS know about this? :pound:

I get some really good laughs reading your posts. THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom