• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

Go to said address, knock politely on the door, wait for an answer, if no one answers, go yo happy ass on down the street.
I see no need to blindly bust down peoples doors because you thought somebody was doing something wrong.

That will work....not! Does this also apply if they have reason to believe a child is being held in the house by a pedophile?

Maybe not a blind shot through a door, but they will kill an innocent man in the hallway of his own home.

It's hard to claim defense when your in another man's house uninvited.

If I went to a policeman's house and kicked in his door, don't you think there is a good chance that I would get shot, or do you think he would want to question me about the fact that I was kicking in his door at 3:00 am?

It's real simple don't be kicking my door.

BTW, I have never heard of a cop taking a blind shot through a door for ANY reason, much less because someone knocked hard. It's just bizarre that you condemn the police for defending themselves when YOU are so obviously and seriously trigger happy.

You're starting to convince me that physiological testing just might be a good idea before someone can buy a gun.

Go to said address, knock politely on the door, wait for an answer, if no one answers, go yo happy ass on down the street.
I see no need to blindly bust down peoples doors because you thought somebody was doing something wrong.

heh. So to avoid being arrested you should just not answer the door? I dont think that would be very effective.

The pepper spray was absolutely dangerous! Anything that would have reduced the effectiveness of the officers in this type of situation is dangerous. What if it was a taser? They are not lethal, but can disable. Do you think it is a good idea for the police to allow themselves to be disabled?

I really don't care what was in his hands anyway. If a man snaps his hands up aggressively with something in them while you are holding him at gun point, it's a very bad idea to wait and see if whatever it is will go BANG before you shoot him.

I would bet the house that every one of you guys saying this was a bad shoot would do EXACTLY the same thing. You find a guy in your home, you are holding him at gunpoint waiting for the police to arrive and he does the same move. You would shoot his ass in a split second and be frothing at the mouth explaining to the police how it was your only reasonable option, even if all the guy had in his hand was a cell phone. And you know what, if LE believed your version of what happened you would not have a problem because you had "Reasonable Cause to Believe" this guy was a legitimate threat.

Get real and stop letting your little boy authority issues interfere with your judgement.
Since WHEN is 'reducing an officers EFFECTIVENESS' a reason to KILL someone??!!!WHAT?? I seriously hope you are NOT LEO.. Damn.. If it was ONE officer you MIGHT have a point about being disabled. But it wasn't ONE officer, it was a whole bunch of them, ONE officer having his 'effectiveness reduced slightly' should NOT mean a death sentence..

You dont really care what was in his hands? Good thing your not a cop (hopefully) becasue they GET PAID to care what folks have in their hands BEFORE THEY KILL THEM..

As far as your little scenario with a bad guy in my house at gunpoint who has pepper spray/tazer? To be the same thing as the raid the cops made I'd have 10 of my buddies there and support outside, so I dont think Id kill him and since I dont hang out with trigger happy killers, my buds wouldn't either. MY friends would take great joy in giving me hell and reenacting what I looked like getting my balls tazed off just after they bum rushed the guy.. Killing citizens should be a last resort, EVEN if they happen to be citizens who use drugs, sell drugs or are suspected of it.. I dont know whats worse, popo who shoot people or dogs when they dont need to or the civilians who aren't outraged by it..

Maybe not a blind shot through a door, but they will kill an innocent man in the hallway of his own home.

It's hard to claim defense when your in another man's house uninvited.
This is their JOB! Do you just think we should not have a police force at all?

If I went to a policeman's house and kicked in his door, don't you think there is a good chance that I would get shot, or do you think he would want to question me about the fact that I was kicking in his door at 3:00 am?

It's real simple don't be kicking my door.

No, I don't think a cop would just automatically shoot you for kicking their door.

Back
Top Bottom