• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

It's the citizens that are not outraged.

Since WHEN is 'reducing an officers EFFECTIVENESS' a reason to KILL someone??!!!WHAT?? I seriously hope you are NOT LEO.. Damn.. If it was ONE officer you MIGHT have a point about being disabled. But it wasn't ONE officer, it was a whole bunch of them, ONE officer having his 'effectiveness reduced slightly' should NOT mean a death sentence..

You dont really care what was in his hands? Good thing your not a cop (hopefully) becasue they GET PAID to care what folks have in their hands BEFORE THEY KILL THEM..

As far as your little scenario with a bad guy in my house at gunpoint who has pepper spray/tazer? To be the same thing as the raid the cops made I'd have 10 of my buddies there and support outside, so I dont think Id kill him and since I dont hang out with trigger happy killers, my buds wouldn't either. MY friends would take great joy in giving me hell and reenacting what I looked like getting my balls tazed off just after they bum rushed the guy.. Killing citizens should be a last resort, EVEN if they happen to be citizens who use drugs, sell drugs or are suspected of it.. I dont know whats worse, popo who shoot people or dogs when they dont need to or the civilians who aren't outraged by it..

So it's OK with you for a child to be repeatedly raped, tortured and probably killed as long as they keep it behind closed doors. You are one sick puppy, snake dr. Makes me kind of wounder why YOU are SO intent on nobody entering YOUR home without warning.

YOU might want to be easy with YOUR name calling.
I've been chastised by the ODT management for this type of behavior.

Wouldn't it be cool if some hoodrats just came by your house kicked in your door and told you to **** off while they left with your belongings. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Would you curl up in a corner in the fetal position?

My home is my castle, and I will defend it until my dying breath, because the United States Constitution gives me that right and I will always fight for that right. I am a patriot and will die a patriot.
Bring on the drones. I wonder if you have to use lead or steel shot to hunt drones?

So it's OK with you for a child to be repeatedly raped, tortured and probably killed as long as they keep it behind closed doors. You are one sick puppy, snake dr. Makes me kind of wounder why YOU are SO intent on nobody entering YOUR home without warning.

Hey Bear44 I've got a knock at the door.
Oh, it's just a raven, he said nevermore.
I got a funeral to attend, but I'll be back.
If you are going to kick my door in this would be a good time, but yo ass had better be gone when I get back.
There is NO excuse for being in my house uninvited.

Since WHEN is 'reducing an officers EFFECTIVENESS' a reason to KILL someone??!!!WHAT?? I seriously hope you are NOT LEO.. Damn.. If it was ONE officer you MIGHT have a point about being disabled. But it wasn't ONE officer, it was a whole bunch of them, ONE officer having his 'effectiveness reduced slightly' should NOT mean a death sentence..

You dont really care what was in his hands? Good thing your not a cop (hopefully) becasue they GET PAID to care what folks have in their hands BEFORE THEY KILL THEM..
They don't get paid to be stupid and get killed to find out. Cops have the same rights of self defense as you or I. REASONABLE CAUSE TO BELIEVE is what's needed and they had it in this situation.

As far as your little scenario with a bad guy in my house at gunpoint who has pepper spray/tazer? To be the same thing as the raid the cops made I'd have 10 of my buddies there and support outside, so I dont think Id kill him and since I dont hang out with trigger happy killers, my buds wouldn't either. MY friends would take great joy in giving me hell and reenacting what I looked like getting my balls tazed off just after they bum rushed the guy.. Killing citizens should be a last resort, EVEN if they happen to be citizens who use drugs, sell drugs or are suspected of it.. I dont know whats worse, popo who shoot people or dogs when they dont need to or the civilians who aren't outraged by it..
Or your buddies would be going to your funeral because the time you took to try and find out what the guy was snapping up aggressively gave him the chance to kill you with what turned out to be a gun. Getting shot to death is NOT part of a reasonable identification process.
Look at the entire situation. Disabling a cop when they are serving a warrant is just not acceptable. Who else is in the house? What other weapons are available to the perp? What exactly IS in this guys hand? It's not the pepper spray that got the guy killed, it was his actions. The life expectancy of a LEO that approached this type of situation the way you suggest wold probably be VERY short. They are PAID to put their lives at risk to enforce the laws of the land. They are NOT PAID to stupidly risk their lives until they die because they ASSUMED it would all be OK.

YOU might want to be easy with YOUR name calling.
I've been chastised by the ODT management for this type of behavior.

Wouldn't it be cool if some hoodrats just came by your house kicked in your door and told you to **** off while they left with your belongings. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Would you curl up in a corner in the fetal position?

My home is my castle, and I will defend it until my dying breath, because the United States Constitution gives me that right and I will always fight for that right. I am a patriot and will die a patriot.
Bring on the drones. I wonder if you have to use lead or steel shot to hunt drones?

So you're not going to address what you are willing to let happen to the child? Typical.

I apologize for calling you a sick puppy. What I should have just said is that you have some seriously sick and twisted values if you would rather have this happen to a child than give LE the ability to stop it by entering a home uninvited.

Hey Bear44 I've got a knock at the door.
Oh, it's just a raven, he said nevermore.
I got a funeral to attend, but I'll be back.
If you are going to kick my door in this would be a good time, but yo ass had better be gone when I get back.
There is NO excuse for being in my house uninvited.

Are you married? Do you have children? Do they know what you are willing to let happen to them when you're not home because "There is NO excuse for being in my house uninvited" and you would not want the police to help them without first being invited into your home?

If a cop stood by and let this happen to my family because they did not have my permission to enter my house is probably the only time I might want to kill a cop. By your logic you would kill them FOR saving your family.

Last edited:
F*** him.

He had several muzzles pointed in his direction and he then decided to draw a weapon. He is either the world's dumbest man or he committed suicide by cop.

Back
Top Bottom