• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Shoot... Don't shoot.... Knock... Don't knock. The poor man probably didn't even have any mace to begin with. It'll be funny to know if the mace was police issue or not.

Do you even know what "probably means?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/probably

You are making an accusation. When you were with the Jarhead security forces, what would have done if someone aimed a less than lethal weapon at you? I would shoot.

Where did this "poor man" stuff come from? The guy sold dope. He knew the risks. Im sure he was so wacked out on meth he did not know what was going on. Why pepper spray? Oh thats right he cant own a gun because he is a convicted felon. Maybe in the next life he will work for a living.

We were taught escalation of force. Sometimes you have to use equal force. Sorry I don't look up the definition of every word I use. I can say that your picture taught my daughter the definition of a new word tonight. Let me guess.. You're prior Army?

We were taught escalation of force. Sometimes you have to use equal force. Sorry I don't look up the definition of every word I use. I can say that your picture taught my daughter the definition of a new word tonight. Let me guess.. You're prior Army?

There is no escalation of force when you have weapons drawn, say "show me your hands" and he whips out something black from his waistband after ignoring your first command.

To say he probably did not have mace is irresponsible and insulting to the poor man who had to pull the trigger.

Yes I did my time in Army Special Operations.

If I find a guy in my house, I won't have to hold him, gravity will keep his dead ass on the floor. If the guy is in my house uninvited, he would definitely be a legitimate threat.

The pepper spray was absolutely dangerous! Anything that would have reduced the effectiveness of the officers in this type of situation is dangerous. What if it was a taser? They are not lethal, but can disable. Do you think it is a good idea for the police to allow themselves to be disabled?

I really don't care what was in his hands anyway. If a man snaps his hands up aggressively with something in them while you are holding him at gun point, it's a very bad idea to wait and see if whatever it is will go BANG before you shoot him.

I would bet the house that every one of you guys saying this was a bad shoot would do EXACTLY the same thing. You find a guy in your home, you are holding him at gunpoint waiting for the police to arrive and he does the same move. You would shoot his ass in a split second and be frothing at the mouth explaining to the police how it was your only reasonable option, even if all the guy had in his hand was a cell phone. And you know what, if LE believed your version of what happened you would not have a problem because you had "Reasonable Cause to Believe" this guy was a legitimate threat.

Get real and stop letting your little boy authority issues interfere with your judgement.

You find someone in your house uninvited and you kill them, guess what you're goin to jail for murder. You are not going to pass go just go to jail.

We are taught the force continuum which is the same thing. Man pointing and object at you in a room after he has been told to drop it and he keeps coming and doesn't drop it. In the Marines or law enforcement that constitutes stoping the threat by any means. I can say this because I am both LE AND USMC. This was a legit shoot and nothing else.

Oh and snake dr, you buddy are a bad mofo. Thank goodness you stay at home behind a computer. Because if you did half the crap you say you would do on here, you would be worm food or holding someone's pocket in prison. It's very obvious you are not in LE and you just don't like em nor do you know jack crap about anything that involves warrants other than what you see on tv. You can talk all the crap you want, all you do is show how big of an idiot you are. As far as this shooting goes, it was legit and you don't have a clue.

Back
Top Bottom