• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

mtn-marine,

If I was overly forceful, it's because I don't believe in impugning a man's integrity without cause. Do LEOs F-up? Sure we all do, but there are several officers from several different departments who all saw the same thing.

If you disagree with the way warrants are served, good, but don't blame the poor SOB who was forced into a life or death situation with a meth dealer.

Oh and snake dr, you buddy are a bad mofo. Thank goodness you stay at home behind a computer. Because if you did half the crap you say you would do on here, you would be worm food or holding someone's pocket in prison. It's very obvious you are not in LE and you just don't like em nor do you know jack crap about anything that involves warrants other than what you see on tv. You can talk all the crap you want, all you do is show how big of an idiot you are. As far as this shooting goes, it was legit and you don't have a clue.

BRTky.jpg

It just never looks good when an agency or dept storms a home and kills an unarmed person. Or dog. Obviously we only hear about these things when they go wrong or mistakes are made which is unfortunate.
The worst is when they raid the wrong house or the rabbit has moved out.

Pepper spray is not harmless, and completely incapacitate an officer then his weapon (read GUN) can be turned against the officer while he was still helpless, An assault by just pepper spray is an absolute PC to use deadly force

First of all you're barking up the wrong tree and I was riding through Bremen just the other day, thinking of what a nice little town to relocate to. How are the job opportunities there since your president took office?

I ain't all that bad. I just ain't going to be run over by a corrupt government.

I don't have the "IDIOT BOX" TV as so many of you spend most of your time in front of getting your education.

I don't dislike cops. Cops scare me, they have guns. They will be the first ones I call once the shooting is over. I would hate for them to show up early and catch me in their cross fire. Then there would be some poor cop having to deal with killing an innocent civilian. I would like to think that I spared some cop from having to deal with the mental anguish and guilt associated with killing me or the perp.

I don't give a **** if the Pope kicks my door in, somebody will likely get shot in the face.
Which might be acceptable to ya'll, just so long he's not a Pope policeman.

You might want to be careful with your name calling, you wouldn't want to piss off one "bad mofo/ idiot" and wind up with an infraction or two.

I know my constitutional rights and will die exercising them, unlike many of you curl up in the corner in the fetal position, government dependents, waiting for the govt. to tell you what to do. Then sit around like a bunch of women whining about how your rights have been stripped away and the govt. came and took your guns.

There is one thing for sure, the first man through my door uninvited wont know what became of me and if he's not shooting while he's kicking, I doubt he would have to live with the fact that he killed an innocent civilian, but the third or fourth man might have to deal with that.

The war on drugs is stupid and is only used to violate innocent civilians rights. The DEA is the most corrupt branch of the government.

The DEA is not law enforcement it's a government tool used to invoke fear into the US citizens and abuse their rights.

And just how in the hell would you know if it was legit or not. Had the cops gone to this residence and politely knocked on the door? Hell no it's a lot more exciting to kick in someone's door in the middle of the night.

I guess if they kicked your door down, riddled your home with bullets, shot your dog, wounded your wife or child, gave you a little beat down, and a "My Badd wrong house" would be OK?
Are you waiting for them to make that mistake at your house in hope of a huge lawsuit settlement?
How have those that have been unjustly murdered and violated been compensated?

I hope you're an ex Marine, I don't think you would do a very good job of defending US civilians Constitutional rights.
I think you took an oath to uphold the US Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, or did the govt. do away with the "domestic" part of the oath while they were removing God?
By the way did you go to LA and help disarm the citizens there after Katrina?

Be all you can be.

Oh and snake dr, you buddy are a bad mofo. Thank goodness you stay at home behind a computer. Because if you did half the crap you say you would do on here, you would be worm food or holding someone's pocket in prison. It's very obvious you are not in LE and you just don't like em nor do you know jack crap about anything that involves warrants other than what you see on tv. You can talk all the crap you want, all you do is show how big of an idiot you are. As far as this shooting goes, it was legit and you don't have a clue.

The guy was shot in a narrow hallway so dark that the cop that shot him couldn't tell what he was holding, but there were several from different departments that saw (or did not see) the same thing?
Was the meter reader and the 911 dispatcher among those that saw the same thing?
I guess if they all had their head up their asses, they would be seeing the same thing.

The problem isn't what they saw, but what they didn't see.

mtn-marine,

If I was overly forceful, it's because I don't believe in impugning a man's integrity without cause. Do LEOs F-up? Sure we all do, but there are several officers from several different departments who all saw the same thing.

If you disagree with the way warrants are served, good, but don't blame the poor SOB who was forced into a life or death situation with a meth dealer.

Meth dealers are not violent people.

Last edited:
I would bet all of the chest thumping police hating, I know the law and my rights, people would be the first to call the local police making demands for action if a dope dealer or gang moved in next door.

If I am executing a search warrant and someone raises a dark object and points it in my direction I am not going to waste valuable time trying to figure out what he is holding in his hands. Ever seen any improvised firearms? I have seen a .22 inside of a cell phone. Number one rule is to go home to your loved ones at night.

A little common sense and a light SHOULD be rule one.

Hell I've already got a bunch of Democrats living next door, how much worse could a couple of guys trying to make living and stay off of govt. funding be?

I would bet all of the chest thumping police hating, I know the law and my rights, people would be the first to call the local police making demands for action if a dope dealer or gang moved in next door.

Hell I've already got a bunch of Democrats living next door, how much worse could a couple of guys trying to make living and stay off of govt. funding be?

The problem with that is this: many of the dope dealers I've seen get some sort of government check in the mail in addition to their drug sales income. The drug sales is just extra to them.

Back
Top Bottom