• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

If I find a guy in my house, I won't have to hold him, gravity will keep his dead ass on the floor. If the guy is in my house uninvited, he would definitely be a legitimate threat.

And you go to jail for manslaughter. It was a fire inspector looking for a gas leak or any of a dozen other people that could be in your house for legitimate reason or by a legitimate mistake.

Sorry, I forgot you're a movie action hero so it's ALWAYS the bad guy trying to do you harm.

Last edited:
Wow you did a really good job of reading and comprehending.
The problem is when there is no knocking, that is what will get you into an early retirement.
If you think you have business with me a simple wrap on the door will suffice.
If you do much more than that you should be a ducking and a diving cause a zig and a zag won't get it..

So you would shoot someone for knocking on your door? Does UPS know about this? :pound:

I get some really good laughs reading your posts. THANKS!

Wow you did a really good job of reading and comprehending.
The problem is when there is no knocking, that is what will get you into an early retirement.
If you think you have business with me a simple wrap on the door will suffice.
If you do much more than that you should be a ducking and a diving cause a zig and a zag won't get it..

So it depends on how loud the knock is. Got it. BAHAHAHA! I hope it's not a person that needs assistance because someone just got hurt or an excited friend with some good news. Their adrenaline could get them killed.

And you go to jail for manslaughter. It was a fire inspector looking for a gas leak or any of a dozen other people that cold be in your house for legitimate reason or by a legitimate mistake.

Sorry, I forgot you're a movie action hero so it's ALWAYS the bad guy trying to do you harm.

Sure if I pulled up in my yard and there was a firetruck and firemen in my house with flames leaping out of the windows, I would open fire. WTF

So these people would break in your house for some lame ass reason and you would be ok with that?
Damn, somebody got to be a Obama liberal. Hurry bring on the drones, I feel the need for my government to protect me.

- - - Updated - - -

So it depends on how loud the knock is. Got it. BAHAHAHA! I hope it's not a person that needs assistance because someone just got hurt or an excited friend with some good news. Their adrenaline could get them killed.

Yes it could. Even by a cop.

Sure if I pulled up in my yard and there was a firetruck and firemen in my house with flames leaping out of the windows, I would open fire. WTF

So these people would break in your house for some lame ass reason and you would be ok with that?
Damn, somebody got to be a Obama liberal. Hurry bring on the drones, I feel the need for my government to protect me.

- - - Updated - - -

The police dont serve search warrants for "lame" reasons. This guy was selling meth and god knows what else.

- - - Updated - - -

:pound::pound::pound::pound: Damn man, just damn! You're killing me here! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I have never heard of a cop taking a blind shot through a door for ANY reason, much less because someone knocked hard. It's just bizarre that you condemn the police for defending themselves when YOU are so obviously and seriously trigger happy.

You're starting to convince me that physiological testing just might be a good idea before someone can buy a gun.

Last edited:
Go to said address, knock politely on the door, wait for an answer, if no one answers, go yo happy ass on down the street.
I see no need to blindly bust down peoples doors because you thought somebody was doing something wrong.

so how do you think the police should handle warrants? just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom