• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

60-year-old man shot and killed by narcotics agents - Paulding CO.

It's nice to know that you are a true liberal. The war on drugs is stupid and has accomplished nothing but innocent folks getting caught up in the crossfire. The next thing you know it will be common practice for the po po to bust up in your house whenever they take a notion. (Oops my bad, wrong house, sorry about shooting your dog and traumatizing your children, have a nice day).

Compare this to the fact that there are so many ignorant people that think the DNR has the right to wander around on private property without permission.

When the door gets kicked, there want be any time for talk and they want have to wait to get shot.

It's easy to stay alive, don't be kicking in my door.
There is always the option of knocking.

Lame.

Let us know how that works out when they get the wrong house and shoot one of your family members.
Of course we will all feel sorry for the officers involved as we know they will be traumatized over the ordeal.

Yes really. I don't give flying ***k what you say or post on what shooting and where. Bottom line is he was selling drugs they had a warrant, he broke stupid now he is feeding worms and the officers involved are having to deal with justifiably taking another humans life. So unless you were there I don't see where you have any right to arm chair quarterback this. So sit back and do the big three: I would've, they could've, and they should've, because it's obvious you never have and never will.

This.

First of all, the war on drugs is a tremendous failure. Our government use it to pass laws like the Patriot act that whittle our rights and liberties away dramatically. Drugs being illegal supports the prison for profit industry and the business of police departments seizing assets and cash, for some departments they couldn't survive with out those seizures.

Legalize Cocaine, pot, heroin, meth and mushrooms.. Regulate sales and where they are manufactured. It would be %1000 more effective in keeping them out of children's hands and keeping meth labs and grow houses out of our neighborhoods..

Our police forces are turning into para military hit squads and we are becoming less and less free because of another failed attempt at prohibition. Drug lords, traffickers, prisons for profit and the government are making a financial killing with drugs being illegal at the citizens expense, no two ways about it.

Don't want to do drugs, dont do them, dont want your kids to do drugs, be a good parent.. Let the druggies do drugs, when they commit a crime on drugs or under the influence, put them in jail. DOING drugs shouldn't be a crime. Selling drugs should be taxed, making drugs should be regulated like any other dangerous chemical manufactures is..

The guy had pepper spray in his hands, use your training, hi powered lights and IDENTIFY 100% that is a ACTUAL danger to your life, then kill him. If that's too much to pull off, get another job. If it cant KILL you, man the hell up, and take a shot of pepper spray.. Absolutely NO need to KILL a guy for possibly making you mildly uncomfortable for a half hour. Being a cop is dangerous, and at times a crappy job, but you chose it. Man up. A gun, a knife, blast away. What if it was lemon juice, I mean that could sting a lil? Shoot to kill? Ive been in about a dozen CS gas chambers and it DOES suck, but you CAN function for long enough to disarm the guy with PEPPER spray.. Ridiculous. More and more I hear LEO's on these forums justifying killing civilians and dogs under the 'gotta go home safe' crap.. Shoot first and sort it out later..I'm ALL FOR COPS going home to their family's, get that straight, but.. The JOB is dangerous and you cant shoot everything that MIGHT harm you. Your gonna have to take some bumps n bruises IMO. What happened to a tazer? ID it as Pepper and zap the crap out of him??

Im not a cop hater, at all. Im not happy with the system that they work in tho, Im not happy with how we deal with drugs and drug users.. The WOD, the Patriot act, biggest threat to the average citizens freedom we have ever had on our soil.. Bar none.

Would be OK if I kicked your door in at 3:00 am and hollered POLICE?
Would you immediately curl up in the fetal position?

Nope. That dont mean im going to shoot at them either. Home invasions with people yelling "police" are VERY common in clayton county. My bedroom is fortified. I did that for a reason. They can kick on my bedroom door for days. Your not getting in. I would contact 911 and ask if the people yelling police are REALLY police officers. If so id open the door. Also looking out the window might help as well... if I dont see police cars I know something is wrong. Gotta think sir.

On a no knock warrant, do you really think the po po pulls up with the lights and siren going? WTF

You will get shot beating on an exterior door of my house. There is no doubt that if you are inside my house beating on a door lead will be spread.

Nope. That dont mean im going to shoot at them either. Home invasions with people yelling "police" are VERY common in clayton county. My bedroom is fortified. I did that for a reason. They can kick on my bedroom door for days. Your not getting in. I would contact 911 and ask if the people yelling police are REALLY police officers. If so id open the door. Also looking out the window might help as well... if I dont see police cars I know something is wrong. Gotta think sir.

Back
Top Bottom