• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.40 or 9

If its your first handgun, get ya a HiPoint for like 80 bucks and a decent Ruger .22 pistol so you can practice shooting and squeezing a trigger all day long! 9mm or .40 s&w adds up quick buddy!

If its your first handgun, get ya a HiPoint for like 80 bucks and a decent Ruger .22 pistol so you can practice shooting and squeezing a trigger all day long! 9mm or .40 s&w adds up quick buddy!

This^^^^^^^^^

So when the bad guy breaks into your house you can throw the HiPoint at him and once he is finished thrashing you (and by the time you get released from the hospital) your girlfriend can shoot you with the .22 for buying the HiPoint in the first place.

Scour the forum and find yourself a used Glock, Ruger or XD...pick your flavor on ammo and practice away.

The feeling of security and confidence with your gun of choice will far surpass the extra buck or 2 you may have to pay for ammo.

I
Im going to buy a S&W sigma and I dont really know what the difference in the two would be. I dont have the 40 or 9 round here so I dont really know what the size difference is between the two. And in this model is one better than the other? Any advice would be appreciated.
I buy my weapons in 9, because if the SHTF every 9mm will be easier to find.

Back
Top Bottom