• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.40 or 9

Id really really rethink the whole Sigma thing 1st of all....there are a bunch of better options at or very close to the price of a sigma, if you've got $300 or so to spend on a sigma, save a little more and get a used Glock.....as far as 9 or 40...for various reasons and to be short, 9mm.

I disagree, the sigma is a good gun for the price and the fact is that some people do not have more than a set amount to spend, I hear all the time spend a little more and get a glock, there is nothing wrong with S&W , to many people act like glock is the only gun on earth and that is wrong, and used guns are not cheap also. I would rather spend $259.00 for a NEW sigma at academy sports and have money left to buy a holster and some ammo rather than spend $400.00 on a USED glock. no offence HUNNG, rant over.

Glock is not the only Gun on earth???

I'm kiddin...

For what you are intending to do with it I would choose 9 mm

I disagree, the sigma is a good gun for the price and the fact is that some people do not have more than a set amount to spend, I hear all the time spend a little more and get a glock, there is nothing wrong with S&W , to many people act like glock is the only gun on earth and that is wrong, and used guns are not cheap also. I would rather spend $259.00 for a NEW sigma at academy sports and have money left to buy a holster and some ammo rather than spend $400.00 on a USED glock. no offence HUNNG, rant over.

Oh, i know you think the sigma is a good gun, you've said so before....i dont..i owned one, the "Allied Forces" version in 9mm, its not that it doesnt work, it does, and the design of course being based on the Glock keeps it pretty reliable....but the trigger is what took it out of the running for me...and removing springs or swapping springs to make it somewhat fun to shoot wasnt worth the risk and hassle of the "modification"...especially not when for a couple bucks more, you can get the real thing in the Glock...you can get a used Glock for around $350....and its worth the extra.

Why set an amount to spend on a firearm if your life is going to depend on it...your life isnt worth less than $100 more?

Oh, i know you think the sigma is a good gun, you've said so before....i dont..i owned one, the "Allied Forces" version in 9mm, its not that it doesnt work, it does, and the design of course being based on the Glock keeps it pretty reliable....but the trigger is what took it out of the running for me...and removing springs or swapping springs to make it somewhat fun to shoot wasnt worth the risk and hassle of the "modification"...especially not when for a couple bucks more, you can get the real thing in the Glock...you can get a used Glock for around $350....and its worth the extra.

Why set an amount to spend on a firearm if your life is going to depend on it...your life isnt worth less than $100 more?

I dont know where you can get a used glock for $350.00? not around where I live you can,t. if you could I would agree with the glock especially with the great customer service I have heard about.

I dont know where you can get a used glock for $350.00? not around where I live you can,t. if you could I would agree with the glock especially with the great customer service I have heard about.

Eds...and ive seen them under $350 there too.

also ombexpress.com has used gen 2 and 3s sometimes for $299 with 1 mag

summitgunbroker.com has used gen 2s and 3s all the time, for under $400...he had used gen 2 G22s for $315 for about a year...just dried up...the rational used glock prices are definitely out there.

Last edited:
i would stay away from a sigma, but that's just me. for just a little more you can get a glock,xd,m&p,sr9, or ?. for a little less money you can get a keltec pf9 or p11.

Back
Top Bottom