• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 Cal can update and advice.

Which turd to polish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these going to be direct thread only, or will there be an option for FA?
I would like to have the option of being able to disassemble and clean it for some of the reasons posted earlier, dirt, sticks and lead boolits.

If you make it serviceable I would like for the part that suffers the least stress and chance of damage to be the serialized part. I'm ok with buying rebuild and/or upgrade parts if I don't have to deal with another stamp.

Bryan will do it right and we want him to do it right! With 3-4 month wait times for the stamp, a few extra days/weeks will be well worth it in the end for an awesome product. Just the fact that he is asking for our input and what our wants/needs are is way more than you normally get. Most companies are like here it is, hope you like it and no you can't return it.

I vote for 1.5 mono sealed. BUT im most likely only going to be running on scoped bolt gun and use my specwar for everything else, i dont see a need for user serviceability on a 30 cal can. The only benefit i see to baffels is they will fit in average ultrasonic cleaners and tumbers.

Still got time to be sure what direction were going but it's looking like Mexican prostitutes.

They also come with a 3-4 month waiting period don't they? :doh:

On a more serious note, make what works best and is repeatable for the can. BTW, any deals on the can designs you are not going to use?;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom