• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 Cal can update and advice.

Which turd to polish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got time to be sure what direction were going but it's looking like Mexican prostitutes.
memecrunch.com_meme_114OZ_kip_yes_image.png_c23675f491d494fda7013a7d3cc9d1e2.png

They also come with a 3-4 month waiting period don't they? :doh:

On a more serious note, make what works best and is repeatable for the can. BTW, any deals on the can designs you are not going to use?;)

No, I thought about this but if I were to do it I would have to put my name on my own rejects and send them out in the world. I got a few old handmade cans out there that I could have done better on. Things are constantly improving as you tighten up ways to produce stuff. My last ones are better than my first ones. You work with what you have but I'm trying to build a name. etc etc...

No problem, I understand the rep thing and respect that. I know that these will be great; but you might not be able to demo them in the shop area like the other ones.

I find it highly insensitive and offensive that you list Mexican Prostitutes as an option. Atlanta is the Capital of Human Trafiicing, but I still don't believe you would provide them for us. I would love $400 worth of Mexican Prostitutes. Shame on you for over promising. You Flying Spaghetti Headed Bastard.

Last edited:
A slightly different consideration. Have you thought about adding a lip or a flange so that someone could pin/weld this easily to make it permanently attached to a sufficiently long barrel to get a 16+" OAL suppressed rifle setup for a non-SBR suppressed SBR size rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom