• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zen Tree Service

ok well that’s good then. hope the guy gets plenty of work and profit. many people do free advertising for their bosses and don’t see **** out of it and it’s unfair
Yeah, I agree. Screw that! Let's help my brother out with his business. He is a good guy to do business with. He helps me when I need help with my landscape business so let's support him!

It’s hard, hot, cold, stressful work, but the rewards are there. Good luck and most importantly, stay safe! Practice rigging, lots of informational videos on YouTube. Don’t skimp n equipment. Respect that saw! PPE gear. Ive got a nice stump grinder I’m fixing to sell, we just don’t use much anymore and she sits in the shop, anyways good luck!!

It’s hard, hot, cold, stressful work, but the rewards are there. Good luck and most importantly, stay safe! Practice rigging, lots of informational videos on YouTube. Don’t skimp n equipment. Respect that saw! PPE gear. Ive got a nice stump grinder I’m fixing to sell, we just don’t use much anymore and she sits in the shop, anyways good luck!!

thanks man! How much for the stump grinder? Lol

Back
Top Bottom