• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Plumbers, Pipefitters, Service Technicians, Local Union 72 is hiring

Do they offer training?

It’s a 5 year apprenticeship school. Very comprehensive. Nothing compares to it.

I work with 72 guys everyday. They do work, and they are sharp as razors.

You can love or hate unions, but the local 72 guys are the best trained welders, pipe/steamfitters around. No contest.

I have a love hate relationship with 72, they ****ed me over when I had my motorcycle accident as well as the school, but it’s all on who you know and I’m just a worker not a ass kisser

I have a love hate relationship with 72, they ****ed me over when I had my motorcycle accident as well as the school, but it’s all on who you know and I’m just a worker not a ass kisser
I left 85 after seeing the council entertain congressmen and/or senators who came in to the hall, took a check and walked out without saying a fkn word to all of us. The trips to Vegas for conventions, new cars every two years..it was like they were wannabe statesmen and tried to act like the gov paid for everything.

They are not in it for the working man anymore, we were just cash cows padding their farms where they will retire. Big talk, but if you really needed them to have your back…and you weren’t sucking ass….you get screwed.

Are they wanting to hire for their training program as well or just experienced?
call the school, they may be out for the week for instructor training
Main Office: 404-696-7121
Weld Office: 678-486-7600
or call the Hall
(404) 373-5778 Atlanta
706-413-4209 Rome
Local 72 also offers the VIP program - Veterans in piping

Back
Top Bottom