• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zen Tree Service

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
If you need a chainsaw man! Im your guy!! Have experience as a groundsman and also a aspiring tree climber if anyone here is a climber. im always looking for new perspectives and learn more in that field

Any type of work i can help and love lifting heavy stuff and no fear of heights. Lol.

have excellent references and professional background.

shoot me a PM :cool2::ranger:.

read my reviews!! Except the neg :pout:

I have all my gear and saw

Zen_Life Zen_Life you really need to get over that “love of lifting heavy stuff” man. I wish I had’ve listened to my Dad and Granddad about that, maybe I’d be enjoying my so called golden years instead of having to deal with constant pain 24/7/365. Just hate to see or hear about folks hurting their back, it’ll negatively affect everything last thing you’ll ever do from then on....just my 2 cents worth. Good luck man.

Zen_Life Zen_Life you really need to get over that “love of lifting heavy stuff” man. I wish I had’ve listened to my Dad and Granddad about that, maybe I’d be enjoying my so called golden years instead of having to deal with constant pain 24/7/365. Just hate to see or hear about folks hurting their back, it’ll negatively affect everything last thing you’ll ever do from then on....just my 2 cents worth. Good luck man.

Yes sir! Its definitely tough lifting heavy logs all day at the tree company i work for. Very exhausting but monetary satisfying reward once your the boss. Lol. Thats one of my goals. My boss made over 20k in 1 week. :faint:

Yes sir! Its definitely tough lifting heavy logs all day at the tree company i work for. Very exhausting but monetary satisfying reward once your the boss. Lol. Thats one of my goals. My boss made over 20k in 1 week. :faint:
20k in 1 week? dang I would be thinking something if you said you made that in the tree business. If that's your passion consistently go for it week by week, and you'll get there slowly, but surely.

20k in 1 week? dang I would be thinking something if you said you made that in the tree business. If that's your passion consistently go for it week by week, and you'll get there slowly, but surely.

Hopefully one day! Got to wait to accumulate bigger machinery and experience. Only doing small tree work jobs

I sincerely hope it all works out for ya Zen_Life Zen_Life :thumb:, stay safe out there.

Back
Top Bottom