• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your best or first convertible memory!

First convertible, 1964 Corvette, 327, 300hp, red with a white top. Dang, that was a fun time.

This is long down the list of verts I have owned but above all them its the coolest, best mpg, most looks of any of them..

Attachments

• CAM00205.jpg
    CAM00205.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 15
  • run.jpg
    run.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 16
1966 Mustang GT convertible. Ford candy apple red, black pony interior. Built 289 with a 4 speed toploader. Chick and cop magnet. Sold it in 1990.

My first car that was all mine was a 2000 Ford Mustang convertible. Had the V6 with a 5 speed, which did just fine for getting me through college. It was a high school graduation present from my grandparents. I put about 135,000 miles over 5 years on it before it moved on to help fund the down payment on our first house. This car and I went through a lot and had a lot of fun together. It was the car that my wife and I had our first date with, and eventually used to recreate that date when I proposed to her. One day I'll get another convertible to enjoy.

www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_CIMG1444.JPG

I wish I didn't have such a long commute. I'd enjoy driving this every day.

What chu mean, this is built to cruise the interstate as well as the rocks. It will run 80-90 mph just as good as it will idle at a snails pace in triple low. I daily drive it daily.

Back
Top Bottom