• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would Saban leave?

BREAKING NEWS: Coach Nick Saban to leave Alabama to coach Texas AND USC at the same time. :gossip: Just kidding!
image.jpg

like i said b4. until somebody can prove to me that they are better than bama by beating them. they are still the cream of the crop

would love for my noles to play bama to see how far apart the talent level is. partsman, can u put a call in to saban and make it happen?

like i said b4. until somebody can prove to me that they are better than bama by beating them. they are still the cream of the crop

would love for my noles to play bama to see how far apart the talent level is. partsman, can u put a call in to saban and make it happen?

Possibility exists.......can the Noles make it to January?

I was pulling for Florida State to join the SEC when the expansion was under consideration. I would rather have your Noles in the SEC in place of Missouri.

Back
Top Bottom