• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would Saban leave?

I think there is only one school that has an ego the size of Saban's....Notre Dame. If Saban leaves Bama, I think it be for South Bend. Imagine turning that team around. Recruiting in the SEC's backyard because he's Saban? The F'ing Irish would be tough to bet against with him there!
OMG.... I don't think that much hate focused in one place would be good (for the innocent citizens of South Bend). It would be like a death ray lazer beam from outer space.

This one is for my ODT friend GeauxLSU. Roll Tide!

1176331_485149448247020_1447216066_n.jpg

1. Ego - To be able to say he did it at 3 different schools. Without argument he would have to go down as the greatest coach ever.

2. Money - Texas can pay him more, plain and simple. No school in the country brings in more than them. Their facilities are top notch as well so there's really no loss in this area for him.

3. Competition - Other teams in the SEC are slowly catching up to Bama in terms of players they recruit. Even Ole Miss can pull in top players now. In the Big 12 he would be almost unopposed and his level of dominance would be comical.

Also, if he does leave does he take his staff with him.

1. yes i think he will go just for he ego

2. not true at all. the big ten pulls in the most money from all the conferences, if it's any team that can pay him more it's a big ten program

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...n-most-valuable-college-conference-sec-fourth

3. yes if he goes to the big 12, he certainly will have his hands around the throat of the competition w/in that conference

and if he does leave, kirby smart will definitely want a head coaching job. he's said so himself to me

Back
Top Bottom