• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

Yes, when I am speaking to someone that can't seem to grasp simple concepts and has seemed intent on missing the point across multiple threads... I have to lay it out like that, in the hopes that the person might catch up.

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

Yes, when I am speaking to someone that can't seem to grasp simple concepts and has seemed intent on missing the point across multiple threads... I have to lay it out like that, in the hopes that the person might catch up.
Seems like every person is against you and you're the one failing to see it....

I see more people agreeing with me, and more people starting these threads, than I see the same 6 or 7 people defending Flipping.
I know, maths is hard.

You also see people buying ammo without being there. You also see people selling ammo without being there. You also see Form 4473s without actually seeing them. You see a lot of things. I don't defend flipping. I comment against your ideas of control. You should let grown men decide how they want to live their lives and quit telling others how to live. See if you can see that! lol

Do you know why I participate in these threads?

Because clearly, a lot of people don't like flipping and gouging, so they start a thread to rant on it. Which I agree is pointless, because the person douche enough to be a flipper and gouger, clearly doesn't care about others and just wants to make a quick buck at the expense of other members by taking advantage of a situation and relying on their buyers not knowing that they can get the same gun new at a store, for $200 less. They also rely on mods that they are friendly with, to help cover for them by banning or locking people out who break the "rules" that are in place to protect said flipping and gouging.

That aside, the reason I even bother to respond here, is to have fun with the same core half dozen guys that always feel the need to step in with the "If you don't like the price, just ignore it and move on"... and yet, they can't seem to follow their own advice and ignore and move on when they see these threads. It doesn't matter if there are 3 new threads a day, these Karen's that protect flipping, probably because they or a friend partake, make it their mission to go into each and every one of the threads, and chastise the person for not doing the exact thing that they themselves can't seem to manage; Ignoring and moving on.

There really aren't any good deals here to peruse... so I play the fun game of tweaking the Karen's who tell everyone how they should manage their posting policies, but don't take their own advice themselves.

It amuses me, that they aren't self aware enough to see the irony here...

I know what I am doing, and I freely admit it. That they can't sack up and do the same... classic ODT.

Do you know why I participate in these threads?

Because clearly, a lot of people don't like flipping and gouging, so they start a thread to rant on it. Which I agree is pointless, because the person douche enough to be a flipper and gouger, clearly doesn't care about others and just wants to make a quick buck at the expense of other members by taking advantage of a situation and relying on their buyers not knowing that they can get the same gun new at a store, for $200 less. They also rely on mods that they are friendly with, to help cover for them by banning or locking people out who break the "rules" that are in place to protect said flipping and gouging.

That aside, the reason I even bother to respond here, is to have fun with the same core half dozen guys that always feel the need to step in with the "If you don't like the price, just ignore it and move on"... and yet, they can't seem to follow their own advice and ignore and move on when they see these threads. It doesn't matter if there are 3 new threads a day, these Karen's that protect flipping, probably because they or a friend partake, make it their mission to go into each and every one of the threads, and chastise the person for not doing the exact thing that they themselves can't seem to manage; Ignoring and moving on.

There really aren't any good deals here to peruse... so I play the fun game of tweaking the Karen's who tell everyone how they should manage their posting policies, but don't take their own advice themselves.

It amuses me, that they aren't self aware enough to see the irony here...

I know what I am doing, and I freely admit it. That they can't sack up and do the same... classic ODT.
giphy (13).gif

Back
Top Bottom