• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

Live in denial all ya want... You guys can't even take your own advice... It's like watching Obama predict that the oceans are gonna rise in 8 years and wipe out our coastlines... and then the next week he drops $13M on a waterfront mansion in Nantucket, smack dab in that ocean he claims is rising...

Like him, if you don't believe in what you are saying, why should I or anyone else?

Yes, Sirbannedalot, I know why you participate in these threads. I want you to continue. I don't ever want you to stop. The enjoyment I get from busting up your half baked ideas and claims is so much fun for me.....even if you have me on ignore.
"They also rely on mods that they are friendly with, to help cover for them by banning or locking people out who break the "rules" that are in place to protect said flipping and gouging."
You first paragraph, while being laughably dense, is a total lie. The rules that keep you from posting your negative comments in another member's add, is not from your so called "flippers". The rule began because certain idiots trolled certain handguns ads because they did not like the particular handgun. The owner decided to stop the trolling and did. The protection you believe is for "flippers" is actually for anyone who posts an ad and doesn't want some idiot troll making stupid comments in their ad. Yep, totally misinformed and a total lie.

I have fun with you also. Of course it would be more fun if you took me off ignore and debated me or tried to refute anything I say about what you do. But, I still enjoy watching you squirm when you are criticized. You have called members of this site, "gougers, flippers, neckbeards, criminals, trolls and now Karen's". Funny, I have not had to call you any names. Your posts point out what you are better than any name I could call you

There aren't any good deals on here anymore? Are you sure? I don't buy and sell much on here at all, but I bought a gun in the last month, good deal, and I sold a gun in the last month, good deal. Guess you are too busy proclaiming what you are and how "right" you are, and have missed a few deals.

I know exactly why I comment on your posts. I enjoy it. I truly enjoy pointing out that you don't have any special knowledge about "flipping, who is buying ammo, or who is selling ammo". Since you don't have any special inside information, you act like you do and use half-truths or in most cases, straight up lies to try and make your point.

My only suggestion would be to come up with something new. Your tired old complaints are beginning to wear thing with those who like your posts and those who do not like your posts. At least try and make up something new and think up some new lies that will have make your point.

Yes, Sirbannedalot, I know why you participate in these threads. I want you to continue. I don't ever want you to stop. The enjoyment I get from busting up your half baked ideas and claims is so much fun for me.....even if you have me on ignore.
"They also rely on mods that they are friendly with, to help cover for them by banning or locking people out who break the "rules" that are in place to protect said flipping and gouging."
You first paragraph, while being laughably dense, is a total lie. The rules that keep you from posting your negative comments in another member's add, is not from your so called "flippers". The rule began because certain idiots trolled certain handguns ads because they did not like the particular handgun. The owner decided to stop the trolling and did. The protection you believe is for "flippers" is actually for anyone who posts an ad and doesn't want some idiot troll making stupid comments in their ad. Yep, totally misinformed and a total lie.

I have fun with you also. Of course it would be more fun if you took me off ignore and debated me or tried to refute anything I say about what you do. But, I still enjoy watching you squirm when you are criticized. You have called members of this site, "gougers, flippers, neckbeards, criminals, trolls and now Karen's". Funny, I have not had to call you any names. Your posts point out what you are better than any name I could call you

There aren't any good deals on here anymore? Are you sure? I don't buy and sell much on here at all, but I bought a gun in the last month, good deal, and I sold a gun in the last month, good deal. Guess you are too busy proclaiming what you are and how "right" you are, and have missed a few deals.

I know exactly why I comment on your posts. I enjoy it. I truly enjoy pointing out that you don't have any special knowledge about "flipping, who is buying ammo, or who is selling ammo". Since you don't have any special inside information, you act like you do and use half-truths or in most cases, straight up lies to try and make your point.

My only suggestion would be to come up with something new. Your tired old complaints are beginning to wear thing with those who like your posts and those who do not like your posts. At least try and make up something new and think up some new lies that will have make your point.

Quotes for truth.

I enjoy an argument, and I love blowing holes is quack arguments.

Quotes for truth.

I enjoy an argument, and I love blowing holes is quack arguments.

And that's all this is. It's just as easy for them to ignore price rant threads, as it is for everyone else to ignore flipper listings and insane prices.

No. Difference. At. All.

And yet these Karens can't wait to jump into the next price rant thread, to start their spin all over again, telling everyone else what they should do, and why they should ignore it, etc...

And none of them are astute enough to realize that they are the butt of their own inadvertent joke.

It's a pleasure to watch these hamsters go round, and round, and round on their little wheel... All it takes is a little nudge and off they go... lol

And that's all this is. It's just as easy for them to ignore price rant threads, as it is for everyone else to ignore flipper listings and insane prices.

No. Difference. At. All.

And yet these Karens can't wait to jump into the next price rant thread, to start their spin all over again, telling everyone else what they should do, and why they should ignore it, etc...

And none of them are astute enough to realize that they are the butt of their own inadvertent joke.

It's a pleasure to watch these hamsters go round, and round, and round on their little wheel... All it takes is a little nudge and off they go... lol

Hahahahahahahahaha! Holy cow! Now that is a statement! A dense, self empowering statement, but a statement. Please, my sides hurt from laughing. Wait a few before you post your nonsense again.

1361633354_superman_drinking.gif

Back
Top Bottom