• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's sick of people selling "ANYTHING" with out pictures?

what's annoying to me is when I post something and before I can take a pic and get it uploaded some idiot who has no interest in the item posts " pics might help " no s**t Sherlock . never occurred to me .

Easy fix for that problem. Don't post a listing until you are ready / able to upload your pictures.
BTW how do you know the fine ODT members who are probably just trying to help you sell/sale/sail/cell something (whom you refer to as idiots) are not interested in your item for sale? Oh wait........... You have been a member on ODT for 2 1/2 days with zero feedback. Your a professional. My bad

Easy fix for that problem. Don't post a listing until you are ready / able to upload your pictures.
BTW how do you know the fine ODT members who are probably just trying to help you sell/sale/sail/cell something (whom you refer to as idiots) are not interested in your item for sale? Oh wait........... You have been a member on ODT for 2 1/2 days with zero feedback. Your a professional. My bad
LOLZ

So true!

Maybe he's selling a $775 Gluck. That's why he knows most of the members have no interest in his item.

At 3:42 he posted his one and only ad, at 5:18 some idiot not only asked him for photo's but the caliber .... GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ :doh: the nerve of some people!

For firearm ads, Pictures say a lot about the item. Condition, how it's been modified, if it is what is stated. Hell I posted a picture of a 30 rd magazine with no markings and listed it based on what I was told it was and thankfully someone quickly responded that it wasn't what I thought it was. And I'm glad they did.

I don't mind, for guns that are "like new" and very popular models.

But since even for a popular model, like the Glock 22, there are so many variations now. 4 generations. Different color frames.
And how many Glocks are bone-stock anyway?

I prefer pics, but I'm not going to get upset if there is one.

A link to a pick of the exact make and model (including the correct generation or variant) is just as good, I think, for any gun that is advertised as like new with box and all factory accessories.

Back
Top Bottom