• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's sick of people selling "ANYTHING" with out pictures?

MSAA

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
233   0
Reaction score
I just cant understand why some people do not post pictures of what the @#$% their selling.
I understand that on some items we all MIGHT know what it looks like, but your selling something.
Don't you think potential buyers would be curious as to what the @#$% THEIR BUYING
What condition it's in. Or do you think well just take your word on it?

Does this bug the @#$% out of anyone or am I just getting old and loosing my patience?

I don't understand why anyone would take the time to try and sell an item, and not post a picture of the item. For those sellers who say, "you know what it looks like", maybe, but I don't know what YOURS looks like. For those who post a generic picture, that is not a picture of what you are selling. A picture of the receiver on a rifle, and no other pictures, not good enough, show the entire rifle. Blurred, dark, out of focus pictures are a waste of time. Given the capabilities of the new phones, taking a good clear picture is not that difficult. Not knowing how to post a picture is not a good excuse. There are many that can help you learn to post pictures. Heck, this old man can post pictures and I am probably the most computer illiterate member on this site. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom