• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's sick of people selling "ANYTHING" with out pictures?

A box of 9mm ammo looks the same . Some stuff does not need a picture . Not to mention if you add a picture and bump the add about 1/2 the time the picture goes away .

FS/FT : Nice camera
sorry but I don't have another camera to take pics of the camera
it looks just like the one below
items Looking for: Looking for a clue
kids camera.jpg

i hate it too, but i have to do it. i don't own a camera.....not even a phone with that capability.

sometimes i get lucky and find old pictures on my computer.....but not always

That may be saddest thing I ever read on the interweb... I made you these for your next ad... just circle the weapon for sale
ummmmm I hate to ask, do you have a printer? :becky:
guns1.jpg

guns2.jpg

Try some cheese with that whine!.......I would prefer photos however some people post items while they are at work desk orsitting at their break room, or at resturaunt during lunch etc. etc.. sometimes people simply don't have pics readily available at the time of the post.

This is supposed to be fun.....relax and enjoy the ride..and ask for pics :)

Try some cheese with that whine!.......I would prefer photos however some people post items while they are at work desk orsitting at their break room, or at resturaunt during lunch etc. etc.. sometimes people simply don't have pics readily available at the time of the post.

This is supposed to be fun.....relax and enjoy the ride..and ask for pics :)

Can you send pics of your work desk AND you sitting AND you in your break room AND you at a restaurant during lunch?
No pics necessary of etc. etc. I have those.
generationbass.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_02_ETCETCOVER.jpg

Just funnin, carry on:becky:

Back
Top Bottom