• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's sick of people selling "ANYTHING" with out pictures?

Just guessing... I probably don't want to know. :becky:
hqdefault.jpg

Uhmmm...no. In the U.K. a "fanny" is that part of the female anatomy that causes the second most amount of trouble in the world (with the first being the mouth).

Uhmmm...no. In the U.K. a "fanny" is that part of the female anatomy that causes the second most amount of trouble in the world (with the first being the mouth).
Little story about that. I dated a girl from England many moons ago. She went to her first aerobics class here and came back with this bashful look on her face. I asked what was up. She said... "Well during the class the instructor shouted out at one point "Come on girls! Tighten up those fannies!" I looked around in shock and thought, 'What?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that?!?!" Bless her heart.... ;)

Easy fix for that problem. Don't post a listing until you are ready / able to upload your pictures.
BTW how do you know the fine ODT members who are probably just trying to help you sell/sale/sail/cell something (whom you refer to as idiots) are not interested in your item for sale? Oh wait........... You have been a member on ODT for 2 1/2 days with zero feedback. Your a professional. My bad[/QU well I guess all us new folks need to line up to kiss your ring pope testosterone .

Back
Top Bottom