• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's sick of people selling "ANYTHING" with out pictures?

pictures are great, and i always load some, but if you arent interested in the item being sold, why are you asking for them?? i hate that. i see it constantly on other posts. someone asks for pics knowing good and well they arent going to buy a ****ing thing!

Why do some people automatically jump to the conclusion that when someone asks for pictures they aren't interested in the item? And what is so wrong with wanting to be able to look at something before you buy it? Obviously you got my attention with your ad, contrary to what some people think. But before I act on it, I want to see a picture of it. And not some generic pic from a website. I want to see The one your trying to sell/sail/sale/cell. Ever heard of the old saying a picture is worth a thousand words? But then again it wouldn't surprise me at all if some folks actually meet a seller and buy whatever item the seller has without even looking at it.

pictures are great, and i always load some, but if you arent interested in the item being sold, why are you asking for them?? i hate that. i see it constantly on other posts. someone asks for pics knowing good and well they arent going to buy a ****ing thing!

People ask for pictures because I doubt 4% of owners of the Blue Book of Gun Values have read the section on grading firearms. What one person rates as 95% is very often about 80% or less if you use an objective grading method. My time is somewhat valuable so why waste it negotiating a price or meeting a seller with an item that is less than advertised? A quick picture avoids all of that.

I am sure there are serial photograph collectors out there that only want a picture of your gun. Probably have a whole wall in their house dedicated to pictures of other people's guns, sort of like Sy Parrish.

one-hour-photo-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom