• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here has sleep apnea? What have you done to treat it?

What treatment method do you use that works?

• Whole face CPAP

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Nose only CPAP

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Inspire surgical implant or other implant device

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeus external device (electrical stimulation)

• Mouth device you insert

• Taping

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nightlase laser sleep apnea treatment

• Other

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Lost 26 lbs. over the past 2 years on Keto; my wife said I haven't snored in almost two years now.

Before that, I snored like a freight train and sometimes stopped breathing. Weight loss was key for me...
Glad the Keto worked out. I just started eating 1/2 of what I used to eat. I’d got up to 320 , I’m down around 270 now and replaced my blood pressure med with yellow root. That yellow root just makes me feel better altogether (Lord knows what I’ve done to my liver?…supposed to be a good liver recovery amongst 100 other things; those American Indians knew what was up) . I take 2tbl spoons every morning with my multivitamin. $10.00 a quart at our farmer’s market.

Glad the Keto worked out. I just started eating 1/2 of what I used to eat. I’d got up to 320 , I’m down around 270 now and replaced my blood pressure med with yellow root. That yellow root just makes me feel better altogether (Lord knows what I’ve done to my liver?…supposed to be a good liver recovery amongst 100 other things; those American Indians knew what was up) . I take 2tbl spoons every morning with my multivitamin. $10.00 a quart at our farmer’s market.
What is yellow root?

I had the cpap for the 5 yrs. Then had the nose surgery and lost 40 pounds. I just had another sleep study done. I went from severe sleep apnea to very mild. I don’t have to wear the mask now as long as I keep the weight off. I think that’s the key to this for a lot of us

What is yellow root?
There’s a lot more to it if you want to look into it. Just don’t take much more than 2tbl spoons a day… it’s poisonous if you drink a lot of it. I’ve got the whole Family on it. Forgot to tell BDR1 BDR1 about it. He probably already knows about it?
IMG_3697.png

Back
Top Bottom