• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which neck knife do you wear?

then... the candiru from esee. that is a no-nonsense smaller than izula blade. with this new information coming to light.

in all honesty, the izula is more suited for what you want.

The CRKT Folts Minimalist is my favorite neck knife, and I have all three blade styles. A few weeks back I saw this Folts Keramin online - a version I hadn't seen before. I was able to pick up a few in Tiger Outfitters half price sale, and they arrived in the mail today. This version is a great addition to the line, and the blade style is best of the bunch as a self defense tool.

foltskeramin.jpg

The CRKT Folts Minimalist is my favorite neck knife, and I have all three blade styles. A few weeks back I saw this Folts Keramin online - a version I hadn't seen before. I was able to pick up a few in Tiger Outfitters half price sale, and they arrived in the mail today. This version is a great addition to the line, and the blade style is best of the bunch as a self defense tool.

foltskeramin.jpg
I like that kambit blade style too!

Do the CRKT knives remain in the sheaths pretty securely? Does that Kydex loosen up much?

The kydex is quality and all of mine snap into place with a positive click. I've seen no loosening over time. CRKT includes a neck lanyard and a belt clip to add to the sheath. I have two of these and keep one with a lanyard and the other with no attachments so I can drop it in my pocket.

I should also add that you can have maybe three of these for what you pay for an Essee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom