• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which neck knife do you wear?

I used to wear a neck knife. I had it on one day under my shirt, picked up a 50lb bag of ingredients at work, brought the bag to my chest to carry it to the hopper I was going to throw it in. When the bag hit my chest it hit the neck knife which came unsheathed, turned sideways, cut a hole through my shirt and hit the floor. Kinda scared me so I quit carrying it. To be fair it was a cheap chinese knife, probably wouldn't have that problem with a quality sheath.

Besides, I usually like a bigger knife than what I would want to carry around my neck anyway.

I don't carry a "neck" knife but I have some that I use a small pocket carry. My preferred method is hanging on the gear shift of my truck. These are handy and when razor sharp can do the work of a bigger knife.

neck knife.JPG
scalpel neck.JPG

Attachments

• snake skinned.JPG
    snake skinned.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 35
  • field dressing buck.JPG
    field dressing buck.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 36
Hmmm... I don't have photos of all the ones I use.

This is my preferred loadout with CRKT DogFish

I also have a CRKT SPEW a CRKT SWEET K I S S a ColdSteel Secret Edge a cheap copy of a CRKT Bear Claw a Cold Steel Scottish Spike and a Cold Steel Double Agent. Might also have a couple I ain't thought of.

Hmmm... I don't have photos of all the ones I use.

This is my preferred loadout with CRKT DogFish

I also have a CRKT SPEW a CRKT SWEET K I S S a ColdSteel Secret Edge a cheap copy of a CRKT Bear Claw a Cold Steel Scottish Spike and a Cold Steel Double Agent. Might also have a couple I ain't thought of.

Ready for Action!

Back
Top Bottom