When you see something over priced...

I have one infraction since joining in 2013. I got it by commenting on an overpriced pistol. I wasñt a smart ass by any means. Some guy posted a Phoenix Arms 22 for $200.00 with one mag and no box or paperwork. Then he went on to say it would jam if you limp wristed it. Well I just couldn't resist telling him that brand new ones could be had on Gunbroker for like $119.00 . He didn't respond but that's all it took to score my first point.
Since then I just scroll on if someone has Put the Pipe Down prices on their stuff. And after you've been on here a while you'll automatically know when you see some user names that you don't need to look any further. A few members here are trying to run overpriced unlicensed gun shops. And some of them expect to get Smuggled in5o New Jersey with no paperwork prices. But I just scroll down to the next one.

At the risk of sounding like a whiner whinning about a whiner, (lol), I just don't care what someone asks for their property. I don't care if it lists for the next 10 years. I don't have to buy it, you don't have to buy it, so why post about it?

eh im generally whatever on it because I know those will be the same people that will be bitching in a month going "no one buys stuff on odt anymore" because their overpriced item wont sell. When I post im generally hoping to sell or trade that week so I price fairly and magically people are still buying on odt.

The one those that really does make me be like WTF is ammo because its so easy to get a verified price for it. Why on earth am I gonna buy your steel core for .50 a round when I can just jump on ammoseek and find it for .30

At the risk of sounding like a whiner whinning about a whiner, (lol), I just don't care what someone asks for their property. I don't care if it lists for the next 10 years. I don't have to buy it, you don't have to buy it, so why post about it?
I don't have to post about it but it's fun to anyway. In fact I'm not posting about anything other than my expression when I see something dumb.

Back
Top Bottom