When you see something over priced...

bsmith104

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
and from someone new to the site. What the f'ing F
image.png

I sold a 1911 recently for $75 less than I could find it new (RIA 1911 tcm combo) and everybody was telling me it was the deal of the day... I just figured it was an okay deal for someone looking for that gun.. I forget that you're supposed to charge $100 more than new on this site.. Like the many Sig 1911-22's that are $400 plus when you can go to CG&P and pick one up new for $300

I just chuckle a little, move on, and know they are going to be sale for a VERY long time :lol:

I sold a 1911 recently for $75 less than I could find it new (RIA 1911 tcm combo) and everybody was telling me it was the deal of the day... I just figured it was an okay deal for someone looking for that gun.. I forget that you're supposed to charge $100 more than new on this site.. Like the many Sig 1911-22's that are $400 plus when you can go to CG&P and pick one up new for $300

I just chuckle a little, move on, and know they are going to be sale for a VERY long time :lol:

We need more like you my friend.

that's sorta like the sheild 9mm I sold a couple months ago I literally sold it for maybe $50 less than what I had in it and people were telling me what a great deal it was, and I was just trying to be honest and not make a buck on something I didn't earn. It really is sad to see how some of people advertise a blue label glock then try to sell it for $100-$200 over regular retail. I mean most folks know whatblue label pricing is so why sell it for more, especially why advertise it as you paid lower than retail? Oh well I guess I'm beating a dead horse..

Back
Top Bottom