• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When the SHTF, what do you do with the firearms? What is your plan?

Well Me and my Girl live off of 50 Acres of Land Large field for Farming, and a Rather large Secluded lake, Farming is Easy after doing it for years, with my girls dad, that would be no problem the lady knows how to store food, as for protection I already have a lot of Gun hoe buddy's I trust my life to, we already have a meeting place. I would have to agree that the roads/ stores / anywhere outside a protected area is the most dangerous place you could, be. If the SHTF the last thing the government will be worried about is the populace with guns, to many people/weapons such few time. IF it really does come down to it, you all are more than welcome to come down to my little patch of paradise but please leave your Bull**** and Drama behind.

Good post.
Also alot of people think the mountains are the place, me included, however, I personally think now after doing research the middle of the state is the place to be. Lots of animals (no bears), milder winders and soil (not clay) to grow food will be a huge live saver and make it easier than the mountains. Now if we were in the midwest, sure there are more animals up there but i would stay home where I know my surroundings and use my house as a base if all possible

Yes Barfire had a great post. And yes I agree middle Georgia is a promising locale. Disagree about no clay though......my wife just got finsihed fussing at me about the clay stained clothes I threw in the washer last night.

these are all good tips! i think in addition to keepin some of my guns tucked away in a suitecase ect. i might alter the seats in my vehicle,zipper pockets underneath and such so as not to be detected in a search or roadblock check. And lets not ferget people a knief is a whole lot easier to conceal then a gun and will do some damage if need be!

who do we have to vote for? the NRA cant even give me anyone but Newt! cant we elect Sarah Palin even if she dont want it? Palin and Nuggent 012!!!!!

8" PVC pipe cut to longest firearms length. Glue cap on one end with 3" foam padding, glue screw on cap to other end. Add firearms and bury at safe nest....or submerge in creek, lake, or pond....will be water tight. just put moisture blocks in with guns or ammo. will safe keep for two wks before maintaince needed.

Back
Top Bottom