• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When the SHTF, what do you do with the firearms? What is your plan?

Bug out sooner, you get on the road expect to have anything you have taken. Be it LEOs or bandits. Your going to want to be where you ned to be before it happens or gets to the point of people taking what they want. Once it starts the road is the last place you want to be. You would have to expect the first 48 hours will be the worst. Rampant killings people taking what they want from where ever they can get it. Only place worse than the road to be would be Wal Mart!!!!

My whole family has designated my dad's place on lake hartwell b/c he lives on the lake in a small community of about 10 homes. everyone there is newly retired, they plant alot of food, and there is only one road in and out of their little subdivision. many of the homeowners, including my father, have firearms. the only way in our out would be the one road and by boat. getting there would be a little rough i think. my first idea is to stay in my home for a couple of days while the maniacs flip out and loot, then after it settles, then try to leave. I don't know, depends on the situation, it might be best for us to leave before the people start flooding out from downtown Atlanta. I am working on getting some maps local and state with topographical maps. I wasn't in the military and don't have any training on how to read a compass alon with a map. I am buying a book this weekend to learn how to better do so. Anyone have any suggestions on a book or a better way to learn to use maps and compasses?

what would you do if something similar happens like in Louisiana during Katrina when the LEO and military were sent out to confiscate all firearms? would you comply? i thought about this for a long time and can't come up with an honest answer. in principle, i would stand my ground. but in reality, would i really want to battle our own LEO and military. another option is hiding it, but doing so negates the purpose of having firearms in the first place. even LEO's and military can become looters that needs to be dealt with. i guess the best solution would be to gather up the neighbors and distribute arms since there is strength in numbers.

-a|ex

what would you do if something similar happens like in Louisiana during Katrina when the LEO and military were sent out to confiscate all firearms? would you comply? i thought about this for a long time and can't come up with an honest answer. in principle, i would stand my ground. but in reality, would i really want to battle our own LEO and military. another option is hiding it, but doing so negates the purpose of having firearms in the first place. even LEO's and military can become looters that needs to be dealt with. i guess the best solution would be to gather up the neighbors and distribute arms since there is strength in numbers.

-a|ex

If the Military or LEO steps out of bounds and starts acting like a criminal I have no problem battling against them. Some will do the right thing and others will not. Not going to distribute arms to the neighbors unless I know them well enough.

what would you do if something similar happens like in louisiana during katrina when the leo and military were sent out to confiscate all firearms? Would you comply? I thought about this for a long time and can't come up with an honest answer. In principle, i would stand my ground. But in reality, would i really want to battle our own leo and military. Another option is hiding it, but doing so negates the purpose of having firearms in the first place. Even leo's and military can become looters that needs to be dealt with. I guess the best solution would be to gather up the neighbors and distribute arms since there is strength in numbers.

-a|ex

i guess you didnt hear me the first time, lol

Lol if Gwinnett county police, those crooked ass corrupt Danny Porter worshiping assholes summoned the brain power to make an effective checkpoint, I would faint with astonishment. I wouldn't be worried about LEO in my county, too retarded.

Keep them where they are now. I don't plan on bugging out. No-where to bug out to really, all roads will be FUBAR, and I can't carry everything I need to survive on my back, not to mention, there will be mauraders running about looting people and whatnot. I got an easily defendable home, good neighbors, 60 acres of fresh water, big field, and woods.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I have all the stuff to survive but I have no where to go that I can use/defend it. My girl and I live in an apartment right now and are looking for houses. But even when we get a house it's not like it's going to be on some secluded 100 acre wooded ranch with a independent water source. Best thing for me I guess is to barricade and hunker down until the first wave blows over and then try and hook up with some people that I think I can trust.

As for the LEO/military round ups/firearm confiscation, and the zombies. They will all be handled the same way...head shots or buckshot.

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom