• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When it comes to people's PM offers, my thoughts on the subject are...

When it comes to PM offers on items I'm selling

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't mind haggling some when selling or buying. If someone throws out a price on an item, I will usually respond with a counter offer when selling.

When I've seen something I was interested in, I've also made offers of say $50 or 100 less and said why I offered that amount. Maybe overall condition or missing parts. They can ignore me or counter offer and see if we can put a deal together.

It's a pretty simple process, no need to over think it or make it more complicated than it needs to.

If I respond to a low ball with a price, 99% of the time they never respond back. That tells me they were just fishing to see how desperate I am as a seller.

Funny how one-sided those conversations can be. Like that mooch every family inevitably has who always seems to be in borrow mode and never in lending mode.
Some of our most staunch 2A supportin' strict Constitutionalists on the ODT are closet commies.

Reasonable offers but not something I want get a reply.

Low-ball offers, bows, boats, junk, Taurus and Kimber offers are ignored. or the same offer you made two days ago are ignored too.

Some of our most staunch 2A supportin' strict Constitutionalists on the ODT are closet commies.
LinedComposedAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom