• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What The Heck is Going On??

What y’all think?

Attachments

• 7B4093CB-8F8C-44F6-A866-9A19AE686F2F.jpeg
    7B4093CB-8F8C-44F6-A866-9A19AE686F2F.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 5
I'm not surprised at how guns are priced on here nor am I complaining, but I can't understand why used lever guns are being listed for more than twice their value now. Is it because they're rare and tough to find nowadays? I've bought one in my life, a Marlin 336 in exceptional condition for $200 and sold it not long after for $250. Now they're $800 to $1200? Hard to comprehend with my feeble mind!
You aint bought a Marlin 336 for $200 in over 20 years!! And you made $50 on yours you evil flipper....

It got deleted this morning around 1:30am. The reason was "no joke ads allowed". I wasn't joking about selling it for $2500 if someone offered that though.
So now the mods can tell you, me, him, her or whom ever what they can ask(price wise) for their stuff...hmm sounds a lot communism to me

I’ve been told people can ask whatever they want for their stuff.. can’t y’all see where this is going
Or maybe they should add a sub-rule about MRSP kind price. If someone is trying to just take advantage, that person should be called or confronted about his/her way out of the correct MSRP for the item. As many new folks are rushing into find some sort of protection, buying guns without even knowing about it, they also come to site like ODT with the hope that "everyone" has a good intention. I think exaggeration in price should be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom