• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What The Heck is Going On??

This post is for anyone it applies to! I see more whining about prices and making fun of people than anything these days! If you aren’t in the “secret club” you are just a neck beard flipper! This cracks me up. It’s ok for some, but not others? Real question here is did anyone at any point ask for your opinion? Did you spend your hard earned money to purchase the items listed. If no, then it’s none of your business. I honestly could care less if anyone agrees with me. I will be happy to take anyone’s advice when you start paying my bills, or I ask for it... Happy Sunday! Go SAIL your own crap and leave others alone.
You had me right up until you used the word 'sail.' It's time for that dumbass meme to die. Reminds me of the 90s anime hipsters laughing at the "All your base are belong to us" cartoon...

Naw, Sucka, Shiiiiiiiiiiiii.....
You gotsta say it's a one-of-a-kind custom Glock...specially if it got gills or a LV serial numba prefix. OOOOOhhh and chase tha damn cats out tha kitchen if it has one aftamarket part from *GASP* Zev or Salient arms..

That 20 dolla extendo mag button will jack the price at least a G, Ya Dig??
;):D

Oh come on! Lol I thought that was the best part of my entire post!
Maybe the first time weeks/months ago.....now every time you turn around everybody is doing that stupid schtick... if ODT isn't careful, that mistake meme will end up on Wikipedia/internet just like that "all your base..." meme's on there now...

Maybe the first time weeks/months ago.....now every time you turn around everybody is doing that stupid schtick... if ODT isn't careful, that mistake meme will end up on Wikipedia/internet just like that "all your base..." meme's on there now...
You are totally right in the rest of your first comment, in my opinion...... :0)

Well, to be fair there is a deal of the day right now, an unconverted Saiga 5.45 with a few extras can be yours for $2750. ........
I saw it... I was afraid to mention it because the other day they put me in jail for this same reason... So, we may can not even mention the commie absurdity.... or we’ll get punished.

Back
Top Bottom