• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What The Heck is Going On??

I'm not surprised at how guns are priced on here nor am I complaining, but I can't understand why used lever guns are being listed for more than twice their value now. Is it because they're rare and tough to find nowadays? I've bought one in my life, a Marlin 336 in exceptional condition for $200 and sold it not long after for $250. Now they're $800 to $1200? Hard to comprehend with my feeble mind!

This post is for anyone it applies to! I see more whining about prices and making fun of people than anything these days! If you aren’t in the “secret club” you are just a neck beard flipper! This cracks me up. It’s ok for some, but not others? Real question here is did anyone at any point ask for your opinion? Did you spend your hard earned money to purchase the items listed. If no, then it’s none of your business. I honestly could care less if anyone agrees with me. I will be happy to take anyone’s advice when you start paying my bills, or I ask for it... Happy Sunday! Go SAIL your own crap and leave others alone.

How about “I have 2 sister pistols for sale, meaning the serial numbers come one after the other. Very collectible. $1,750.” Of course, they’re $550 retail, but they’re sisters, so.......
I would think that would be something a collector of that particular firearm might be interested in. I clearly know nothing about firearms though.

Back
Top Bottom